- 3 Posts
Rom ERROR possible brick
Okay, I am new to this. I may have done some damage. Any and all help would be much appreciated. I have the TOOL][RECOVERY][UPDATED 10/21] TWRP One Click Tool V22.214.171.124 found on the forums here. I needed this to boot up my rom. However, I failed to copy the boot.img to the phone. So when the phone is about to boot up this rom, it just sits. So alls i need to do is get this boot.img on the phone, however my pc isnt allowing me to send files to my phone.how do i send this boot..img file to my phone? Htc one X for att.
- 01-11-2013, 01:18 PM #2
- 650 Posts
- ViperXL/Dirty Rom
Re: Rom ERROR possible brick
Go back to recovery, go to mount/advanced (can't remember what it is in the main menu) and mount USB... You should be able to transfer from PC then... But make sure you reboot and go back into recovery before you flash (some people have errors when flashing right away)
And you want the FULL rom.zip on your phone, not just boot.imgVerizon Samsung Galaxy S4
Rooted, HyperDrive Rom
If I helped you out, hit the thanks button on this post!
- By TheMitch21 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 01-07-2011, 11:57 PM
- By jrs1035 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 16Last Post: 01-04-2011, 09:34 PM
- By Dperks17 in forum T-Mobile Vibrant Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 12-14-2010, 10:38 AM
- By corydunbar in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 4Last Post: 09-17-2010, 08:24 PM
- By NoobTube in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 08-27-2010, 01:08 PM