ROM boot issue
I decided to try JellyBam today, and I followed the normal procedure for flashing that's worked for me every time. But, when I booted it up, the animation played for a while, but the screen flashed white for a split second and it looped back to about half a second earlier in the animation. This kept happening for like ten minutes before I forced it to turn off. What did I do wrong?
- 01-21-2013, 01:19 PM #2
Re: ROM boot issue
Love that rom.. Ya, same thing here when I boot that one... Just force the reboot, and it should boot up fine after that (may take 2 to 3 min of boot animation/white flashing screen). You have to do the same thing when you apply ParanoidAndroid settings, sometimes.
The boot animation works sometimes, but is a known issue with this rom
- 01-21-2013, 07:07 PM #4
- 01-22-2013, 05:05 PM #7
- By jmeitz in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 12Last Post: 02-20-2011, 05:32 PM
- By jbomb11 in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-14-2010, 03:48 PM
- By davidva in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2010, 03:36 PM
- By D2TSHR1439 in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 09-21-2010, 10:32 PM
- By tuxedojacob in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 05-04-2010, 10:59 AM