Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree14Likes
  • 6 Post By tcm1969
  • 2 Post By Bizzle69
  • 1 Post By braxton355
  • 1 Post By atomic_squid
  • 1 Post By braxton355
  • 2 Post By unopepito06
  • 1 Post By Magicman08
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Bizzle69

I, like most at&t one X owners, was getting tired of waiting for jellybean even though the rest of the world had their updates. I decided it was time to venture into the custom rom world. I had never unlocked, rooted or flashed a phone before and was pretty nervous. I could not afford to lose (brick) my phone and it was extremely intimidating!
    Enter Bizzle69, he answered everything and was patient with someone like me who still doesn't even understandable all the terminology. I honestly could not have done it without his help and wanted people to know that there are some pretty awesome folks in these forums!
    I am running the latest Viper XL now and though I don't know anything compared to most of you I'll try to "pay it forward" when I can!
    Thank you Bizzle69!!!!

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by 3:

ROM
    ViperXL/Dirty Rom

Default Re: Bizzle69

No problem bro...

I totally feel like I just won the internets haha, thanks man
    Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4
    Rooted, HyperDrive Rom

If I helped you out, hit the thanks button on this post!
    tcm1969 and MangoPowah like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tcm1969 View Post
    I, like most at&t one X owners, was getting tired of waiting for jellybean even though the rest of the world had their updates. I decided it was time to venture into the custom rom world. I had never unlocked, rooted or flashed a phone before and was pretty nervous. I could not afford to lose (brick) my phone and it was extremely intimidating!
    Enter Bizzle69, he answered everything and was patient with someone like me who still doesn't even understandable all the terminology. I honestly could not have done it without his help and wanted people to know that there are some pretty awesome folks in these forums!
    I am running the latest Viper XL now and though I don't know anything compared to most of you I'll try to "pay it forward" when I can!
    Thank you Bizzle69!!!!

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
    I like people like you (: showing courtesy towards others.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    Bizzle69 likes this.

ROM
    CM 10.1 and AOKP 4.2 RP

I owe him too. I've screwed up so many times I'm shocked he can stand me still. Thanks for saving my sorry ***, Biz.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums
    Optimus G Pro, running CarbonROM 4.3!
    Bizzle69 likes this.

Me to thank you a lot man.

Bizzle69 likes this.

ROM
    ViperXL/Dirty Rom

Quote Originally Posted by atomic_squid View Post
    I owe him too. I've screwed up so many times I'm shocked he can stand me still. Thanks for saving my sorry ***, Biz.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums
    No worries man...Only way you learn how to do stuff right is trial and error
    Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4
    Rooted, HyperDrive Rom

If I helped you out, hit the thanks button on this post!

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzle69 View Post
    No worries man...Only way you learn how to do stuff right is trial and error
    Yes sir.

Seriously, dude's bringing crazy Knowledge For The Noobs to this forum. lol
    Just rooted my One XL evita two days ago, getting ready to flash a new ROM probably today, I'm glad he's around.
    tcm1969 and Bizzle69 like this.

ROM
    CM10 nightly

I used to be Bizzle on several other cell phone forums 1-3 years ago....map props for bizzle and the others on this forum for their patience.
    If someone has helped you or provided useful information, please click the "Like" or "Thanks" button on their posts.
    Thanked by:
    Bizzle69 likes this.