Bizzle69

tcm1969

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I, like most at&t one X owners, was getting tired of waiting for jellybean even though the rest of the world had their updates. I decided it was time to venture into the custom rom world. I had never unlocked, rooted or flashed a phone before and was pretty nervous. I could not afford to lose (brick) my phone and it was extremely intimidating!
Enter Bizzle69, he answered everything and was patient with someone like me who still doesn't even understandable all the terminology. I honestly could not have done it without his help and wanted people to know that there are some pretty awesome folks in these forums!
I am running the latest Viper XL now and though I don't know anything compared to most of you I'll try to "pay it forward" when I can!
Thank you Bizzle69!!!!

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

braxton355

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I, like most at&t one X owners, was getting tired of waiting for jellybean even though the rest of the world had their updates. I decided it was time to venture into the custom rom world. I had never unlocked, rooted or flashed a phone before and was pretty nervous. I could not afford to lose (brick) my phone and it was extremely intimidating!
Enter Bizzle69, he answered everything and was patient with someone like me who still doesn't even understandable all the terminology. I honestly could not have done it without his help and wanted people to know that there are some pretty awesome folks in these forums!
I am running the latest Viper XL now and though I don't know anything compared to most of you I'll try to "pay it forward" when I can!
Thank you Bizzle69!!!!

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

I like people like you :) showing courtesy towards others.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

atomic_squid

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I owe him too. I've screwed up so many times I'm shocked he can stand me still. Thanks for saving my sorry ass, Biz.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

unopepito06

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Seriously, dude's bringing crazy Knowledge For The Noobs to this forum. lol
Just rooted my One XL evita two days ago, getting ready to flash a new ROM probably today, I'm glad he's around. ;)

Magicman08

May 4, 2011
Visit site
I used to be Bizzle on several other cell phone forums 1-3 years ago....map props for bizzle and the others on this forum for their patience.