- 02-04-2013, 04:12 PM #2
Re: Need help flashing kernel
Can't suggest kernels since its not my device but flashing is very simple.
Boot into your custom recovery (ClockWorkMod or TWRP) and wipe cache partition & dalvik cache then flash the kernel using the same option to flash a ROM.
NO DATA WIPE/RESET.
Yes its that simple... Optional: You can make a backup within your recovery just in case of the unknown or you want to revert back to your old kernel/setup.
- 02-04-2013, 04:20 PM #4
- 02-04-2013, 08:29 PM #6
- 02-04-2013, 10:26 PM #8
- 02-04-2013, 10:31 PM #9
- 02-06-2013, 12:37 AM #11
- By ajskhan in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 06-24-2011, 12:42 AM
- By mikiemike in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 20Last Post: 04-08-2011, 10:15 PM
- By BigDroid in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 17Last Post: 02-15-2011, 10:57 PM
- By FatDave in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2010, 01:20 PM
- By droidweasel in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 02-21-2010, 12:18 AM