- 58 Posts
ATT Forum thread HTC ONE X upgrade out of control
Has anybody seen this thread in ATT?
Re: Htc One X update? - Page 20 - AT&T Community Support
I would say it is out of control
- 02-28-2013, 12:08 PM #2
- 35 Posts
Re: ATT Forum thread HTC ONE X upgrade out of control
I've browsed through it, and I agree that folks are getting pretty worked up. If they would just get past their fear, root the phone, and install a custom ROM they could lower their blood pressure by 20 points. I understand the concern about voiding the warranty, but my only regret is that I didn't root the phone the day after I got it, and instead put up with At&T crapware for seven months.
Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2
- 03-06-2013, 01:00 AM #3
- By FifthElement in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 6Last Post: 07-26-2013, 02:14 AM
- By leesumm in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2012, 08:50 PM
- By kirksucks in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 12Last Post: 09-02-2011, 06:38 PM
- By Redraider1 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2010, 06:23 PM
- By bnewt in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 05-27-2010, 06:39 AM