Hi. I got a at&t HTC One X but it's not going to be activated. So i have everything from Unlocked BL and rooted with SuperSU but I had used a Mac with all this. Now i'm wondering if anyone can give me a step-by-step process on how to get s-off on this One X with Mac?
- 05-08-2013, 09:59 AM #2
Re: Asap Please
[S-Off] Facepalm S-Off for HTC One XL - xda-developers
Above is the only information about SOFF that I know about. Says all you need is working adb/fastboot environment. Not sure if you can do that on a Mac, so if not, you may also have to buy a 6 pack and stop by a friend's place to do it. Perfect excuse to drink a few with a bud doing geeky stuff.
- 05-08-2013, 12:50 PM #4
Re: Asap Please
You could grab a Windows XP virtual image from Microsoft that will run on virtual box on your Mac. That would probably do the trick (after you installed the Android SDK then on the virtual box). Microsoft has these for free use for 30-90 days I believe, and it is easy enough to get another one later if needed.
Googled this site up, links point to MS, so probably fine. You may want to look further first though
Download Free Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 VHD Image Files for Microsoft Virtual PC - Tweaking with Vishal
- 05-11-2013, 09:38 AM #6
- By agv03 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 3Last Post: 08-18-2011, 02:35 PM
- By Andy19 in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 27Last Post: 05-15-2011, 07:36 PM
- By Youssef7 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 22Last Post: 02-15-2011, 06:18 PM
- By Youssef7 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2011, 11:49 PM
- By boobie1292 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2010, 11:52 AM