Is it possible to get at least a temp root on AT&T 2.20?
I have seen some comments on how to accomplish this but it seems to be used primarily to be leveraged to unlock/s-off the device. All I really want to do is temporarily root it to remove some of the AT&T bloatware. Is there any prepackaged root that I can use for temp access and not go through the whole process of unlocking the bootloader?
- 11-16-2013, 01:45 AM #2
- By Kaenon11 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 09-28-2016, 08:49 AM
- By Eddy_Kusanagi in forum Sony Xperia Z1Replies: 2Last Post: 04-22-2014, 10:20 AM
- By angry english in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 36Last Post: 11-18-2013, 11:20 PM
- By BlueOrbit in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2013, 02:47 PM
- By thekarens in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 11-08-2013, 01:53 PM