- 187 Posts
Unroot HTC One X that is on Consumer Cellular
Like the title says, I am wanting to unroot this HTC One X. It is a friend of mines phone but she keeps saying it is having problems and she knows that it is not stock. So, I have found a website that seems to walk you through all the steps you need in order to put it back to stock, but wanted to come on here and find out if all that was right. How to Unroot the HTC One X | TheUnlockr Is the website. It is running Cyanogen Mod version 10-10121012-NIGHTLY-evita. If everything is on that site then I should be good to go, unless there is something else that I need? Like I said, it is not my phone, it is a friend of mines phone so, maybe drivers? Thanks in advance.
- 04-08-2014, 09:06 PM #2“Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson
ADB Console by wizzrah. Check it out!: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sof...e-wizzrah.html
- 187 Posts
Re: Unroot HTC One X that is on Consumer Cellular
Well it is not mine, it is my friends. Shes been saying that it keeps having problems with force closing programs, slow downs, this that and the other thing. She just doesn't like it. I thought about upgrading it with the latest version of CM, but she is really stuck on getting it back to stock.
- By BJB1 in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 3Last Post: 04-07-2014, 09:38 PM
- By demarco5 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 18Last Post: 04-07-2014, 10:38 AM
- By Born2Kill in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2014, 05:29 AM
- By Dj Blackeye in forum Vodafone HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 04-06-2014, 06:38 PM
- By drewman521 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2014, 05:14 PM