Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HELP ME

hi all

i m new in this domain.I've been tring to flash a cusrom rom on my htc one x and i get an erorr (instalation abort).i tried to reboot but returns in clockworkmod.My computer does not recongize the phone.Please help me!

Global Posts
    4,047 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Default Re: HELP ME

Quote Originally Posted by radulianis View Post
    hi all

i m new in this domain.I've been tring to flash a cusrom rom on my htc one x and i get an erorr (instalation abort).i tried to reboot but returns in clockworkmod.My computer does not recongize the phone.Please help me!
    Hello.

Is your bootloader unlocked? Did you make a backup in recovery? Have you tried mounting in recovery?
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

In September of 2014 comes the greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone. Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, and more. Open sourced, powerful, powered by the cloud via SSL, and best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!

3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

yes is unlocked...............no i didn t.........i m trying now to flash a new rom, i somehow made the computer to reconize the phone ........i anounce you if i succseed or not
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I succseed thanks wizzrah anyway

Global Posts
    4,047 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Quote Originally Posted by radulianis View Post
    I succseed thanks wizzrah anyway
    Ok. Let me know if you run into any problems.

Sent from my One Xl using AC Forums mobile app
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

In September of 2014 comes the greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone. Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, and more. Open sourced, powerful, powered by the cloud via SSL, and best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!