htc one x stuck

km6061

Feb 15, 2015
Visit site
Hi.

So after flashing new recovery to CWM 6.0.4.8 to get kitkat and lollipop roms for my HOX any rom i flash gets stuck at the loading screen for the rom and wont go any further, yet when i go back to android revolution it works fine with new recovery flashed.
Any ideas?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi.

So after flashing new recovery to CWM 6.0.4.8 to get kitkat and lollipop roms for my HOX any rom i flash gets stuck at the loading screen for the rom and wont go any further, yet when i go back to android revolution it works fine with new recovery flashed.
Any ideas?

First, I would suggest flashing TWRP so you can use it instead of CWM. You'll probably run into less problems with that recovery. Second, if you have S-On, you need to flash the boot.img of the ROM or else you'll get stuck at the boot screen.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi.

Any ideas?
I've often seen a requirement to be using a certain updated recovery. Oftentimes that may be TWRP or CWM. So in this case, if CWM is not working then it's likely due to the recovery. After switching recovery's and flashing the ROM does everything boot up properly?

km6061

Feb 15, 2015
Visit site
ok. will try TWRP to see if its any easier. I do have S-On. Is flashing the boot essential for any rom or only for kitkat and lollipop. I ask because the current rom i use is based on JB and didnt require a seperate boot.img to be flashed

km6061

Feb 15, 2015
Visit site
CWM is working, mostly. For some reason my mount usb storage doesnt work in my recovery, but apart from that it works. I havent changed recoveries as of yet, will do now. But with CWM the HOX boots up untill the slimkat screen comes up and it doesnt go beyond that.

km6061

Feb 15, 2015
Visit site
And phone info:
Endeavoru pvt ship s-on rl
hboot 1.36.0000 (read that this might need updating for kitkat and lollipop)
cpld-none
microp-none
radio-5.1204..164d.30
emmc-bootmode: disabled
cpu-bootmode: disabled
hw secure boot: enabled
modem path: off
phone is international (UK) not American, just in case that makes any difference

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
ok. will try TWRP to see if its any easier. I do have S-On. Is flashing the boot essential for any rom or only for kitkat and lollipop. I ask because the current rom i use is based on JB and didnt require a seperate boot.img to be flashed

It is required for every ROM if you have S-On.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
And phone info:
Endeavoru pvt ship s-on rl
hboot 1.36.0000 (read that this might need updating for kitkat and lollipop)
cpld-none
microp-none
radio-5.1204..164d.30
emmc-bootmode: disabled
cpu-bootmode: disabled
hw secure boot: enabled
modem path: off
phone is international (UK) not American, just in case that makes any difference

Make sure the ROM is for the Tegra version and not the S4 version.

km6061

Feb 15, 2015
Visit site
sorry i meant does the boot have to be flashed seperatley.
no to install this rom i did the same thing as any other rom. put it on root storage and installed zip from recovery.
and yeah i flashed the recovery image using the fastboot method and install windows batch file. that works fine.
also i believe rom is for tegra. came off xda post that listed about 8 or 9 different roms for international

Elias Ethen

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
i ma having problem with my HTC one x one day suddenly white screen with some info shown

lock
security warning

all the information below and not when i connect the charger the red light blinks at the top and phone seems dead.
please HELP ME OUT

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12