Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Android Central Europe Editor

Exclamation Is this the HTC Endeavor? (pics!)

No idea how reliable this is, but the device in the attachments appears in multiple places across the leaked RUU.

It's not any HTC device I recognize, so it's possible that we're looking at the final hardware for the HTC Endeavor (or Supreme, or whatever)

Then again, it could just be a generic placeholder device that doesn't even exist.

In any case, see what you think of the attachments.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is this the HTC Endeavor? (pics!)-icon_intro_htc_sense.jpg   Is this the HTC Endeavor? (pics!)-icon_intro_notestip_1st.png   Is this the HTC Endeavor? (pics!)-icon_intro_notestip_2nd-2-.png   Is this the HTC Endeavor? (pics!)-icon_intro_notestip_3rd-2-.png   Is this the HTC Endeavor? (pics!)-icon_intro_stop_charging-2-.png  

Is this the HTC Endeavor? (pics!)-icon_intro_syncdata-2-.jpg   Is this the HTC Endeavor? (pics!)-icon_intro_transfer.jpg   Is this the HTC Endeavor? (pics!)-icon_intro_wireless_charging-2-.png  
    Last edited by Alex Dobie; 02-12-2012 at 07:13 PM.
    I wish I worked at google

ROM
    MIUI

Default Re: Is this the HTC Endeavor? (pics!)

That's fake. There are no capacitive or virtual buttons. It looks like the leaked ville or edge that someone photoshopped the screens onto

I do not think those are pictures of the Endeavor...I am sure we will all see it sooner than later (worst case in a few weeks at the MWC). If the specs of a 4.7", quad-core, ICS, phone are true I hope this is on the market sooner than later.

That looks like a photoshopped sensation to me.
    Former Advisor

Global Posts
    416 Global Posts

That looks fake. Especially since there is no HTC logo on the front.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk

Android Central Advisor August 2011 - Late September 2011

Quote Originally Posted by UnfocusedHTC View Post
    That looks like a photoshopped sensation to me.
    It looks nothing like the Sensation.

Quote Originally Posted by rosser View Post
    That looks fake. Especially since there is no HTC logo on the front.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk
    Its a CGI image buit by HTC for use on device for things like charging, device reset, etc. Those images never include HTC logos.

will it be making the verizion line up for quadcore? or another carrier?