AT&T Only!?!? NOOOOOOOO

Feldhege

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I was so looking forward to this phone to replace my aging Droid Incredible. The styling and features appealed to me. Until I found out it was AT&T only. I need VERIZON. No one else has solid coverage in my area.

:'(

katamari201

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
There are rumors of a Sprint version as well as a stock ICS Tegra 3 version for T-mobile. I'm sure Verizon will have something similar, if not better.

BoostHungry

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Simply the fact that Verizon didn't get anything good from MWC, at all, leaves me to believe we will get the Samsung GS3 in the coming months. But sadly, I don't know if I'm sold on Samsung's 32nm Exynos processor against Qualcomm's S4.

Integrated LTE or bust in my books.

dberry74

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Simply the fact that Verizon didn't get anything good from MWC, at all, leaves me to believe we will get the Samsung GS3 in the coming months. But sadly, I don't know if I'm sold on Samsung's 32nm Exynos processor against Qualcomm's S4.

Agreed.

I Monarch

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site

I think the reason why you didn't get anything good from MWC is because "Mobile World Congress" is run by the GSM Alliance.

taojin

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
This will more that likely come to Verizon. The "one" series is what HTC is focusing on. If att is getting it and sprint in the form of the evo, and t-mobile us getting the flagship device, then it stands to reason Verizon will be getting it or some variant of it. Give it time and we'll see at CTIA.

katamari201

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Verizon (and pretty much other carriers) get plenty of HTC handsets unique to them that aren't sold outside the US. CES was for the US market, but since that was January, any variants or new phones during or after MWC (for international/European phones) won't show up at MWC, there's no big convention to showcase them off in the US. So they'll just trickle out like usual. HTC Rezound, HTC Amaze 4G, HTC Vivid... Yeah some will go international after a few months, but others don't. No one's leaving Verizon, or the US, out in the cold. It's the hotspot actually right now. Biggest LTE network in the world, until China yanks it from them in a few years :p

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Just read a rumor on another site that the One X might come to Sprint (iirc) as their LTE phone, and T-Mobile might pick up the Tegra3 version to go with their network. Announcements ... maybe in May at CTIA?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Agree, I wish verizon wasnt the last to be on board with phones like these. Most likely it will come to verizon months after it has been on every other carrier and when the next gen processor is already being shown off.

SAENZ_SCENE

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Yup. You can do that and still use it without lte of course. I am still debating on what route to take lol it will be my next phone for sure.

ZeroRilix

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Yup. You can do that and still use it without lte of course. I am still debating on what route to take lol it will be my next phone for sure.

I'm with you. If the off contract pricing is low enough, ill import it so I can get the full 32GB of storage space. Personally, it really makes no difference on the size of the storage space. Heck, I'm using a Vivid that came with 16GB, with only 12.64GB total available to the user. 8.83 in phone storage and 3.81 for apps. Stands to reason the AT&T version will be partitioned about the same. However, more space is just too tempting.

Sent from my HTC Vivid using Tapatalk

SAENZ_SCENE

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Definitely! I want this phone bad lol I am also using the vivid as my work phone and will still keep it and use but this htc is what I wanted. It remind me a little of the look of the nexus. I have always owned a htc phone and this phone is the first to get me feeling like I did when the g1 was announced lol I to will most likely get the international version. Storage is not a concern for me either. I just want april to get here lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21