Release date?

ZeroRilix

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Actually, April 5th for the international version. The AT&T version has no announced release date at this point.

Sent from my HTC Vivid using Tapatalk

ctc799

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I read their press release, and it sounds like they're going to try and hit every market as close as possible. Hope so!

I don't want any Summer/Fall nonsense, that's for sure.

chrgnthru

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm still debating on the One X or the Note. My Atrix is close to death and driving me crazy so AT&T and HTC please hurry. As of today im upgrade eligible and i'm waving money at you.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm still debating on the One X or the Note. My Atrix is close to death and driving me crazy so AT&T and HTC please hurry. As of today im upgrade eligible and i'm waving money at you.

Have you tried out the Note? It's like, ginormous.

I can deal with the size of the Note, but the One X is the way to go I think. Better processor. Amazing screen. A camera that should be just as good if not better than the Note.

ctc799

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I was originally thinking of buying the Note..and then I saw it. It's too ginormous for me, but the one X's screen seems more usable.

chrgnthru

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried out the Note? It's like, ginormous.

Yeah i have. That's what I like about the Note the most. Sure ill look silly out and about but the screen real estate is amazing. I do a lot of Internet surfing, YouTube, hulu and it's that much better on a big screen. I went from a EVO to the Atrix and I really underestimated how much I'd miss the .3 inches. Sure the One X has the better specs and is overall the best phone but the Notes screen size is really enticing. I mean the Atrix was the cream of the crop when it was released and it still felt the same as the EVO. That being said ill wait a bit for the One X because that's one sexy device but my phone is close to getting thrown at the wall.

MrSlippery519

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I read their press release, and it sounds like they're going to try and hit every market as close as possible. Hope so!

I don't want any Summer/Fall nonsense, that's for sure.

I think this is very accurate, early April was the date for International versions and the fact that AT&T and Rogers (in Canada) announced they are getting the phone immediately tells me North America is going to see the phone rather quickly.

I bet we will see it in April

shea-bird

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I am in the same boat. Love the Note, but now am completely enticed by the One X. I'm available for an upgrade, so waiting is the hard part- also coming from an Atrix and size is not an issue, as the note slid peacefully in my pocket. I am one of the few who really thinks the s pen is cool and if it were not for that the decision would be easy. gonna have to wait it out and hope the X gets released in early April like anticipated :)

also, the X has to stand up to battery tests and make it a fully day under mod-heavy usage or it will be rendered worthless. I will wait til these tech sites get their paws on a couple and run some nice tests. hoping the 28nm processor and toned down sense really facilitate better battery life!

dsdxp

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I bought the Note at full price (never eligible for upgrades), but immediately returned it after hearing about the HTC One X. I'm definitely waiting for this phone. I'm betting it'll arrive in April. AT&T wouldn't put it on their site if it were not going to be released within a couple months max.

Currently have the iPhone 4S. I used to use Android and desperately miss it!

shea-bird

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
ordered from where??

I went iphone 3g to android and never looked back. could never survive with the simplistic design interface apple ushers on its users. I even have my gf on a droid razr maxx after her initial infatuation with apple :cool:

MrSlippery519

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I do not think anyone has a solid date yet...that said would not be surprised to see some carriers taking pre-orders. It's pretty clear the phone is coming early April.

kkvtribe

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
mind providing a link to where you ordered from?

You can go physically into BestBuy and put down a $50 deposit for ATT's One XL it's called.. (X+LTE) I can't confirm this... But the ad is def. there. Personally I'm waiting to see if there's at least a reboot hidden somewhere if no removable battery... Can't imagine messing development wise without some sort of reboot or removable battery.... ugh... Otherwise sold. (32g would of been nice...)

one x - BestBuy

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2