Release date?

onthezone

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
the 2gb / $25 one that I signed up with my iphone 4

You said you used it briefly and the systems go through to sweep all phones on the wrong plans every once and a while, so you just didn't get sweeped. The systems would of atleast put you on the smartphone plan if it seen the international gs2 automatic, but when the guy was having problems with his note we didn't have the note yet.

terrrrrible

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully it gets announced soon, as I think this is going to be the phone I get to replace my Atrix. So naturally, my phone will start to freak out and break down more than normal over the next few weeks now that I've got this decision to make.

Valdeck

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Ive had a cust with a galaxy note international and no data plan would work, what data plan are you currently using?

I can attest to this. I have a nexus import and when I got the phone there was (and still is) no information entered into the access point area but I get HSPA+ as well as mms and internet and the like.

When I got my note unlocked I could not for the life of me get MMS to work. I had data and internet but no matter what I tried MMS would not send or receive. I did get it working for about 20 hours but it died again. So I ended up sending it back and am still using the nexus waiting for the One X to drop on ATT to see the speeds and such before I decided what to buy.

Unlocked phones do not always play nicely with a network just because they share the same frequency. True they often do or usually only require minor alterations to the APN settings but some times any give phone just wont work or will have hang ups.

TheBowser17

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Just heard that Pre-Orders for the At&t HTC One-X will begin 04/22, no official launch date mentioned at the moment, heard they are targeting May 6th...

garrim85

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
@TheBowser17: Where did you hear that, if I may ask?

Also this: http://www.androidcentral.com/leaked-internal-screen-suggests-april-20-launch-rogers-htc-one-x

The end of this month is looking more and more like when to expect the One series to be available across North America.

But there is also this as well: http://www.engadget.com/2012/04/12/sprint-htc-evo-4g-fcc/

Which I know Sprint and AT&T certainly could have difference release dates, of course, but that hints at a May release for the U.S., at the very least the Evo version on Sprint. As usual, it's all rumors until it's officially announced.

Last edited:

Jerome86

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Do you think SAMs club will get some? I have a good bit on gift card and probably walk out with One x paid for. That would be nice.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Eh, it launches when it launches. I'm still torn between the AT&T and international version. I'm starting to reconsider my position on internal storage after hearing that only 10gb is available for mass storage.

That and Tegrazone. :)

Anyway, it will probably launch at least 31 days after the Lumia 900. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995