Next phone for AT&T???

junodragon

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Do you think AT&T will annouce the HTC One X next after they annouced the HTC Titan II and Nokia Lumia 900 for April 8? Or will AT&T annouce the Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket HD first? and then the HTC One X? Or maybe Skyrocket HD and One X will have the same release date?? Let us know your thoughts!!!

onthezone

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Do you think AT&T will annouce the HTC One X next after they annouced the HTC Titan II and Nokia Lumia 900 for April 8? Or will AT&T annouce the Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket HD first? and then the HTC One X? Or maybe Skyrocket HD and One X will have the same release date?? Let us know your thoughts!!!

I think the htc one x is going to be released mid April and for the skyrocket hd, I personally think that's the s3 because it's too late in the game to release that phone when Samsung has a new processor.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
The One X is still in the testing and validation process for AT&T. If everything goes normally, smoothly, and like it usually does that process won't be done until May-ish.

That's according to THIS thread.

onthezone

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
The One X is still in the testing and validation process for AT&T. If everything goes normally, smoothly, and like it usually does that process won't be done until May-ish.

That's according to THIS thread.

The htc Titan 2 and nokia lumia 900 took a little over a month from the time it passed FCC and I've never seen AT&T turn a phone around that fast. So maybe AT&T is rolling phones out faster?! Maybe AT&T finally realized why do they need more than a month to test the phones. Lol

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
The htc Titan 2 and nokia lumia 900 took a little over a month from the time it passed FCC and I've never seen AT&T turn a phone around that fast. So maybe AT&T is rolling phones out faster?! Maybe AT&T finally realized why do they need more than a month to test the phones. Lol

And neither one of those phones is actually available yet, either. At least they aren't on AT&T's website as of 25 seconds ago. :)

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
LOL I missed that one, then. I'm actually kinda curious about the Lumia 900. I want to see what this amazing Nokia build quality is like in person.

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
LOL I missed that one, then. I'm actually kinda curious about the Lumia 900. I want to see what this amazing Nokia build quality is like in person.

I was looking at the Lumia today. I'm guessing it's single core and only 500mb of ram because it runs quick enough with it? If not then I'm not sure how att thinks it'll be the new iPhone....

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
att-one-x-best-buy.jpg

Just posted on the blog.

http://www.androidcentral.com/att-htc-one-x-release-date-moved-may-6-best-buy-tells-customer-e-mail