I've got an HTC One X, you have questions ... FIRE AWAY!

nyc_rock

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
I'm gonna do a separate post today or tomorrow. But how's this?

Thanks. Can you put it in context? Heavy day of usage, light day of usage or average day of usage. I can wait for you seperate post though, so its cool. Looking at what you posted says you are discharging at about 5.35% an hour. If it is a fairly heavy day, I would consider that good. If not, then its poor.

Yell0w

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
From your review, the photos of when you're holding the phone, it looks as if the sides of the display are angled like the LG g2x. Is it like that? Or a flat surface? Just wondering cause I'm trying to picture how the screen protector will come like. And any news about a version for tmobile US?

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
From your review, the photos of when you're holding the phone, it looks as if the sides of the display are angled like the LG g2x. Is it like that? Or a flat surface? Just wondering cause I'm trying to picture how the screen protector will come like. And any news about a version for tmobile US?

Angles in toward the front of the screen a little more than halfway up. Doesn't feel round, but not really flat, either.

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I have one question that is very important to me. How is the color accuracy and how is the white balance?

On pictures? Or the display?

It's one of the best displays I've used, if not the best. Probably is the best. (I've seen a lot of displays.) Definitely liking the color temp more than the GNex. (And am I crazy in thinking that 4.0.4 adjusted that again/)

MrSlippery519

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. Can you put it in context? Heavy day of usage, light day of usage or average day of usage. I can wait for you seperate post though, so its cool. Looking at what you posted says you are discharging at about 5.35% an hour. If it is a fairly heavy day, I would consider that good. If not, then its poor.

I would like to know this as well...I would assume that is based on fairly heavy usage seeing as he is reviewing the phone however would like confirmation.

Seems like getting through a day should be no problem at all

StefanYFC

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Have you had a chance to do any kind of video output? I'm using an MHL adapter with my GNex is the framerate is quite smooth and everything looks incredibly crisp.

jroc

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Battery life, battery life, battery life, battery life

lol

That screen shot looks nice Phil. I always like seeing voice calls near the top. I'm one of the few ppl that actually makes calls on their phone. :eek:

What about viewing angles? I am a fan of amoled now because of the colors and viewing angles. And out door viewing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke