I've got an HTC One X, you have questions ... FIRE AWAY!

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Click to view quoted image

Aight, folks. I've got the One X. Been giving it the what-for for a while now.

Have questions? Fire away. I'll answer later today. (Gotta get some sleep now.)

Hey Phil, I want to know if there is there any flex in HTC One X's body? I saw a video from mwc where guy is doing walkthrough of the One X. He literally pushes the back of the phone with his finger and body flexs quite easily. Has this problem been fix or was this just a fluke?

laaben

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm aching for my HTC one x. I've seen some people having some DOA problems with it (would be really sad if it happened to mine :(. ).

But anyways the question is what are the must do things when I get my hands on it :)? Is there anything that is a "Must-do-as-soon-as-I-get-my-phone" or is it just play around with it and have fun?

Trandz#CB

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Would you recpmmend importing one from ebay for 700$ selling an att iphone 4s and being out of pocket around 200$? Because thats what im thinking about doing. I prefer the quad core to having lte as hspa+ is plenty fast for me as i browse forums and update pulse. High media usage is done solely owr wifi.

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Would you recpmmend importing one from ebay for 700$ selling an att iphone 4s and being out of pocket around 200$? Because thats what im thinking about doing. I prefer the quad core to having lte as hspa+ is plenty fast for me as i browse forums and update pulse. High media usage is done solely owr wifi.

That's not a bad deal at all.

Phil Nickinson

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm aching for my HTC one x. I've seen some people having some DOA problems with it (would be really sad if it happened to mine :(. ).

But anyways the question is what are the must do things when I get my hands on it :)? Is there anything that is a "Must-do-as-soon-as-I-get-my-phone" or is it just play around with it and have fun?

Take pictures. Lots of them. Play with the effects and the camera options.

And if you haven't used ICS before, explore. There's lots of little stuff tucked in there. Some from Android, some from Sense.

Phil Nickinson

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Hey Phil, I want to know if there is there any flex in HTC One X's body? I saw a video from mwc where guy is doing walkthrough of the One X. He literally pushes the back of the phone with his finger and body flexs quite easily. Has this problem been fix or was this just a fluke?

Hunh what? No. No flex. I'd love to see that video.

Love Divine

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Some practical questions:

How robust is the vibrate function?
How good/fast is the GPS lock?
Is the notification light noticeable enough?

Crispy

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Dark themes, light themes. Bunch of themes. I have no idea what it'd take to make custom ones.

Could you post some screens (or describe) with the dark theme? Does it replace the white backgrounds found everywhere in Sense (e.g. settings, contacts, dialer, widgets).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool