I've got an HTC One X, you have questions ... FIRE AWAY!

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
htc-one-x-15.jpg

Aight, folks. I've got the One X. Been giving it the what-for for a while now.

Have questions? Fire away. I'll answer later today. (Gotta get some sleep now.)

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Is that the quad core or dual core version? have you had the chance ance to do a linpack test?
Scores? One more thing does
One X do video chatting? I Skype?
Thanks

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
What is your initial reaction to Sense 4.0? Has HTC really blended vanilla Android and Sense as nicely as they say they have?

Sent from the greatest HTC EVO 4G ever made!!!

jonmall

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
It's more of a question about sense than the One X. Can you put folders in the homescreen dock? And if so, how do the lockscreen shortcuts handle the folder?

Thanks. I posted this on the sense post but I might as well stick it here too :).

nyc_rock

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
How about more detail on the battery? Off the charger at X, used moderatly throughout the day, now 9PM and battery is at Y. Average discharge rate you are seeing each day? Compare it to other phones you have used based on average usage patterns. Thanks.

Phil Nickinson

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
It's more of a question about sense than the One X. Can you put folders in the homescreen dock? And if so, how do the lockscreen shortcuts handle the folder?

Thanks. I posted this on the sense post but I might as well stick it here too :).

Folders go in there just fine. When you unlock to a folder, it takes you to the folder on the home screen.

Phil Nickinson

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
How about more detail on the battery? Off the charger at X, used moderatly throughout the day, now 9PM and battery is at Y. Average discharge rate you are seeing each day? Compare it to other phones you have used based on average usage patterns. Thanks.

I'm gonna do a separate post today or tomorrow. But how's this?

Reactions: jroc

mcshovel

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently using a Galaxy Nexus and love it, but I'm also an HTC fan and am feeling the itch. Nexus vs One X. Could I possibly be disappointed making the switch? Have you gone back to your Nexus yet? What say you, sir?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad