Sense 4.0: Custom lock screen?

jeffeboi

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Sorry if this has been asked before but I've been looking for an answer for ages.

How do I change the 4 apps that appear on my lockscreen? I can't find the option in Sense 4.0 and I know you could on previous versions of sense.

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site

xonex

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
This also annoys me that I can't customize the lock dock without customizing the home dock.
I mean, I don't want my what's app or settings in the home dock and I don't want my email on the lockscreen.

Ugh.

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Im wondering if it is possible to put more than one screen lock at a time.

Lets just say hypothetically that Im some big ass politician and my phone is my everything to ensure maximum security of my device could I have the face recognition lock, the pattern, the pin #, and then a password?

Speedygi

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
LOL more than one screen lock haha

It's business as usual I think for HTC/OEM/non-stock phones...custom launchers and lock screens are an option if you hate Sense.

Reactions: Lokibalboa1

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
LOL more than one screen lock haha

It's business as usual I think for HTC/OEM/non-stock phones...custom launchers and lock screens are an option if you hate Sense.

Lol, thanks. Figured it was possible. I highly doubt I even have a lock screen to be honest, just wondering though. You never know what situation you'll end up in.