icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
I would absolutely get a case. That camera housing needs protection.

No it doesn't. Its quite sturdy and the glass is recessed. The camera is the least of your worries. If you are going to break something it will be the screen, which most cases don't protect anyway.

Just buy insurance anf forget the case is my advice.

I take care of my phones and stopped using ugly cases. They add bulk but no real protection.

This phone is too beautiful to hide in a case, and it will interfere with the docking pins.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

mrakifa

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
No it doesn't. Its quite sturdy and the glass is recessed. The camera is the least of your worries. If you are going to break something it will be the screen, which most cases don't protect anyway.

Just buy insurance anf forget the case is my advice.

I take care of my phones and stopped using ugly cases. They add bulk but no real protection.

This phone is too beautiful to hide in a case, and it will interfere with the docking pins.

I agree, got the black one and its so stealthy looking, no way I'm covering it up

nofears

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
I have the white one and will use a clear case so as to not cover it up too much.

What's interesting on these various cases is that the elongated opening in the back is located in different spots on different cases....some of which claim to be HTC branded products. I see this opening near the side on some and near the bottom on others...I believe it should be on the bottom.

terrrrrible

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I'll probably get one of the damn $30 rubber ones for now, and if I don't like it, I'll get an otterbox one if they come out with something good.

aashafie

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I have tourmate casing currently and looking for skin type of solution. Skinomi? and zagg both have bad review for hoc, any other?

newbey123

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
I am torn with this one. I love the way it looks, but know I should put a case on it. I thought about getting the Zagg screen protector and then putting the Otterbox commuter case on it.

Does the Zagg really get bad reviews?

neocryte

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
How bulky/thick is the Cimo case? I like the look, but want to add minimal bulk (at the expense of less protection). I like those stripey/holey HTC original cases because they seem super thin...

jpb07

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Amazon has a listing for the Defender. If I remember correctly they put one out for the Inspire within a week or two of release.

myrideishot

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
How bulky/thick is the Cimo case? I like the look, but want to add minimal bulk (at the expense of less protection). I like those stripey/holey HTC original cases because they seem super thin...

for me the case is perfect. it adds almost nothing to the phone and on the edges it has like a rough pattern to prevent slipping out of the hand. its also sticks out just beyond the camera lens on the back to prevent that from rubbing on the actual lens. so far so good. now on the other hand i also got one of the skinomi dry screen protectors which was a bad decision. it is bubbling around the sides and feels almost sticky trying to slide my finger around on the screen.

chrisjcks

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I need an American to sell me the HTC ONE X c703 case in blue. :)

This damn case is hard to find for an 'official' product, UK suppliers have already told me they won't be stocking it,

Reasonable price of course lol

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Question for you guys. I'm sure the answer is yes but would like to ask, Both the X and S are basically the same phone, shape and screen size with the same layout right? I ask because i want to add the screen protector to a listing but don't want to combo the wrong screen protector. Some People don't use them but some do. Thanks.

chrisjcks

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Question for you guys. I'm sure the answer is yes but would like to ask, Both the X and S are basically the same phone, shape and screen size with the same layout right? I ask because i want to add the screen protector to a listing but don't want to combo the wrong screen protector. Some People don't use them but some do. Thanks.

No, the One X & S are 2 totally different phones, with different dimensions.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: sndplace

aashafie

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Well from accesories thread it seems that the cut for zagg does not fit well a also skinomi, so i'm looking for one that fit just nice.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

jdot104

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
I was planning on getting the official HTC case, but unless it comes in black I'm not interested. I ended up buying two different ones because I'm indecisive in that way, lol. This one gives the look of a bumper since the back of it is transparent. It'll probably be my day-to-day case. I got it on eBay for $6, but there are some other deal combos that include car chargers & screen protectors. I've seen this case in a ton of colors, but I love the white & black together.
459219898_155.jpg

VJKotts

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Here are pictures of my phone with the official HTC case. I must say it looks very nice and has a good grip. I don't think I need any more protection than this.
I also just recently bout the Anker (the white one to match my phone) for extended battery (3200).

chrisjcks

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Here are pictures of my phone with the official HTC case. I must say it looks very nice and has a good grip. I don't think I need any more protection than this.
I also just recently bout the Anker (the white one to match my phone) for extended battery (3200).

This is the case & colour I've been searching for ..... For week's!

Any idea how I can get this case in the UK?

UK suppliers ain't stocking this particular case, nor are they going to.... :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz