Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Willing to bet that att will have a few when it launches with them. Hopefully sooner than later.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Tikerz

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
Look on eBay for Nillkin cases. They have a TPU and hard shell case that look really really nice. I ordered the TPU case.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

newbey123

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
I am still debating on whether I will get a case. I am getting the Grey and love the way it looks, so it sucks to cover it up. The AT&T website has like 4 or 5 to choose from, one being a blue one by Otterbox I think.

Do you all think I need a case? How many of you all plan on getting one.

nyc_rock

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
I am still debating on whether I will get a case. I am getting the Grey and love the way it looks, so it sucks to cover it up. The AT&T website has like 4 or 5 to choose from, one being a blue one by Otterbox I think.

I would absolutely get a case. That camera housing needs protection.

Noble.Four

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a TPU case and will be getting the Seidio Active with kickstand. I'll swap between them depending on how much protection I actually need for a given situation.

Rabble rabble rabble.

Google10

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
I picked up the Platinum Series case in black at my local Best Buy today. For those that don't know, the Platinum Series is the exact same as Seidio cases but rebranded. The bottom of the box has the Seidio contact information so you know it's the same case. The Best Buy version is this case (with holster). http://www.seidioonline.com/htc-one-x-surface-case-holster-black-p/bd2-hr3htnxl-bk.htm.

It is on sale for $35, a $15 discount from the one on the Seidio site. It does not say Seidio on the back bottom. It's nice to have a case before my phone arrives tomorrow.

Princesa

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site

I plan on getting this phone and yep it will have a case. I'm still checkn out my options on cases.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar