Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Cases

Anyone found any decent cases yet?

Default Re: Cases

Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

Seidio is developing their line of cases. Those are usually my go to.

Rabble rabble rabble.
    Thanked by:
    prissysox likes this.

Not a whole lot of good options at the moment however give it a few weeks as there are plenty in the pipe.
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    9,166 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Willing to bet that att will have a few when it launches with them. Hopefully sooner than later.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.

Another site: (Translation of Chinese) shows some cases and thing.
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    9,166 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Looks like HTC is working on a super thin case of their own.
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.

Ive just ordered one of these http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/4...ct.html?ptsl=1

Should be here early next week so I'll throw some hands on photos up
    Manning the AC Euro office since 2011

Make early next week today!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cases-uploadfromtaptalk1335000333132.jpg   Cases-uploadfromtaptalk1335000358456.jpg   Cases-uploadfromtaptalk1335000376412.jpg  
    Manning the AC Euro office since 2011
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    506 Global Posts

Look on eBay for Nillkin cases. They have a TPU and hard shell case that look really really nice. I ordered the TPU case.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

that look nice but y preffer one more bigger, that protect all the pphone in all sides, but what is the cost of this case?

Casemate barely there is supposed to be released next week.

I am still debating on whether I will get a case. I am getting the Grey and love the way it looks, so it sucks to cover it up. The AT&T website has like 4 or 5 to choose from, one being a blue one by Otterbox I think.

Do you all think I need a case? How many of you all plan on getting one.

Quote Originally Posted by newbey123 View Post
    I am still debating on whether I will get a case. I am getting the Grey and love the way it looks, so it sucks to cover it up. The AT&T website has like 4 or 5 to choose from, one being a blue one by Otterbox I think.

I would absolutely get a case. That camera housing needs protection.

Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

I ordered a TPU case and will be getting the Seidio Active with kickstand. I'll swap between them depending on how much protection I actually need for a given situation.

Rabble rabble rabble.

Are any of the cases on the AT&T website worth the money? The blue Otterbox ones seems to be ok.

I don't think the official HTC ones are worth $30, but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by garrim85 View Post
    I don't think the official HTC ones are worth $30, but that's just me.
    That is what I was thinking. What about the Otterbox one?

I picked up the Platinum Series case in black at my local Best Buy today. For those that don't know, the Platinum Series is the exact same as Seidio cases but rebranded. The bottom of the box has the Seidio contact information so you know it's the same case. The Best Buy version is this case (with holster). http://www.seidioonline.com/htc-one-...r3htnxl-bk.htm.

It is on sale for $35, a $15 discount from the one on the Seidio site. It does not say Seidio on the back bottom. It's nice to have a case before my phone arrives tomorrow.

Global Posts
    89 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by newbey123 View Post

I plan on getting this phone and yep it will have a case. I'm still checkn out my options on cases.

Quote Originally Posted by garment69 View Post
    I would absolutely get a case. That camera housing needs protection.
    No it doesn't. Its quite sturdy and the glass is recessed. The camera is the least of your worries. If you are going to break something it will be the screen, which most cases don't protect anyway.

Just buy insurance anf forget the case is my advice.

I take care of my phones and stopped using ugly cases. They add bulk but no real protection.

This phone is too beautiful to hide in a case, and it will interfere with the docking pins.

varsityhacker likes this.

Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by icebike View Post
    No it doesn't. Its quite sturdy and the glass is recessed. The camera is the least of your worries. If you are going to break something it will be the screen, which most cases don't protect anyway.

Just buy insurance anf forget the case is my advice.

I take care of my phones and stopped using ugly cases. They add bulk but no real protection.

This phone is too beautiful to hide in a case, and it will interfere with the docking pins.

I agree, got the black one and its so stealthy looking, no way I'm covering it up

I have the white one and will use a clear case so as to not cover it up too much.

What's interesting on these various cases is that the elongated opening in the back is located in different spots on different cases....some of which claim to be HTC branded products. I see this opening near the side on some and near the bottom on others...I believe it should be on the bottom.

I'll probably get one of the damn $30 rubber ones for now, and if I don't like it, I'll get an otterbox one if they come out with something good.

I have tourmate casing currently and looking for skin type of solution. Skinomi? and zagg both have bad review for hoc, any other?

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast