1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    8,882 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Best Buy pre-order?

I went to my local best buy and they said they weren't taking any pre-orders yet. Anybody else have a different experience?
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.

Default Re: Best Buy pre-order?

I pre-ordered yesterday at Best Buy. At first the guy didn't know what I was talking about, after I prodded him along he found all the info on the computer and got me set up.

Then today I preordered it on Amazon for 149.99 and am going to go and cancel the BB preorder
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    8,882 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by DrDubzz View Post
    I pre-ordered yesterday at Best Buy. At first the guy didn't know what I was talking about, after I prodded him along he found all the info on the computer and got me set up.

Then today I preordered it on Amazon for 149.99 and am going to go and cancel the BB preorder
    Hmm...interesting. I wonder if Best Buy would match the pre-order price. There's a Radio Shack across the street from them that will get me the phone for $150.
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin O'Quinn View Post
    Hmm...interesting. I wonder if Best Buy would match the pre-order price. There's a Radio Shack across the street from them that will get me the phone for $150.
    I have heard of Best Buy matching the pre-order prices of Radio Shack & Target. I can't confirm whether or not it actually works, but I've definitely read comments and posts of people mentioning it.