Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Random spanner icon in the notification bar

Hi all - the One X is my first Android phone and I'm pretty much loving it so far :-)

I've had a random spanner/wrench icon in my notification tray for the past few days, tho, and can't figure out what it is. When I expand the notification window there's no sign of it in Ongoing or Notifications. I can't see any Setting which enables or removes this icon and I've checked and no software updates await for me.

I'm baffled so have attached a screenshot. Any ideas???

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Random spanner icon in the notification bar-uploadfromtaptalk1335243674363.jpg  

Default Re: Random spanner icon in the notification bar

maybe a app that you downloaded? theres some app for that i think to look for those apps lol
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Yeah guess you're right. I just find it odd there's no app listed when I pull down the notification bar/window/thingy!

Does anyone else recognise what it might be?
    ThunderboltTool Developer

ROM
    Liquid JB v2.1 Alpha6

Download addonsdetector

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by o0cdiddy View Post
    ...we should rename the TB the Menstrualbolt
    If you like something i have done and would like to contribute my nerd fund, you may do so here
    Thanked by:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Ok cool, found what it was thanks to that add-on. Cannot believe my own...erm...stupidity! ;-)

Default Re: Random spanner icon in the notification bar

Hi,
    I'm having the same problem, downloaded the app, but it didn't detect anything. Could you tell me what add-on it was that generated the icon in your notification bar?