Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default White or Gray?

I'm on the fence, but I think I'm going for the gray. Though, I am actually warming to that almost ceramic quality white. What's the consensus for you guys?

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

Default Re: White or Gray?

Grey all the way...........

I am going with Gray.

Go for the gray!

ROM
    AOKP

The white is really slick. Definitely stands out from anything on the market currently. I feel like gray is a bit played out. Look at them both in person if you're on the fence. But when I saw the white, I immediately ordered it.

Rabble rabble rabble.

I plan on ordering the white one in two weeks (next pay day)..this week's check is already gone

I think the white actually looks really nice.

I have a grey one, and I'm getting the white one from the lovely folks at HTC next week. best of both worlds- quad-core and dual-core models for each pocket!

White all the way. Pain to keep clean but so damn sexy
    Manning the AC Euro office since 2011

I love both looks, but I'm going with gray simply because I think the white will get dingy in the long run unless it has a case on at all times. Plus I just like for my phones to be dark in color.

Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    ROM

I was leaning toward gray until I saw the white in person. I think it'll be white for me.

White is where it's at. Then if you like put a case on it. Maybe a thin tpu style to alter colors. But eventually might get the otterbox commuter they show on AT&T web site. Not for 40 bucks though. Ouch.

Grey. It will have the Otterbox Commuter when it comes out. I use it for work and need the extra protection.

The white version is what made me think it was the most beautiful phone I've ever seen. The gray one looks more typical. If I can stomach the horrible storage space, ill get a white phone. I still haven't decided.

I would go gray for sure

Global Posts
    3,384 Global Posts
    ROM
    unNamed v2.2.1

I picked up the grey international version. She looks beautiful.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I'm getting white, no doubt about it.

I went with the white, and sad to say but I'm a tool and went with the white Beats Solo headset to match it, the white with the small red accents on both (although it is just the red beats logo) is just too sweet to pass up, it just looks so crisp and clean...
    JayMysteri0 likes this.

pre-ordered a gray one, the white is nice, but I think gray looks better

Global Posts
    395 Global Posts

I preordered a white one, off contract. I'm never very interested in Android, but this phone is too beautiful to pass up even if I only just try it out instead of keeping it at least I'll give it a fair shake.

Global Posts
    287 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by 5tephen View Post
    I preordered a white one, off contract. I'm never very interested in Android, but this phone is too beautiful to pass up even if I only just try it out instead of keeping it at least I'll give it a fair shake.
    Did u pre order online?

I ordered grey btw.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

I ordered Gray. For those who ordered, did you get the otterbox? Is it a helpful quality product? Trying to see if I should order, know it also comes with a screen protector.

Global Posts
    395 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by verks View Post
    Did u pre order online?

I ordered grey btw.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2
    I did preorder online, but couldn't do it through AT&T or Amazon, so I preordered through my Exchange website. I'm in the Army and not currently in the U.S. for a few more months, and AAFES was the only company who would let me preorder off contract and ship to an APO for less than $650 off contract.

When i checked it out at the store.. White is beautiful.. Slap on a case, white for ever!! Wont be dirty and all that stuff...

Gray just looks weird on it compared to white...

Comparing the white htc vivid to the white htc one x is UNFAIR So i had to get white

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts

I like both colors but if I end up getting this phone I'm leaning towards white!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast