AT&T Order Status Thread

jcochran1977

Sep 30, 2009
Visit site
I agree!! I am pleased with my choice to order thru AT &T I also ordered the Blue HTC case which was not available via Amazon.

Those of us who paid the extra $50 to preorder through AT&T directly will have the benefit of receiving the phone 2-5 days earlier (depending on who you ordered from) in addition to the benefit of better warranty support in the event of a problem after the initial 30 days. Don't regret it one bit :)

newbey123

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
I agree!! I am pleased with my choice to order thru AT &T I also ordered the Blue HTC case which was not available via Amazon.

I have been debating about getting a case. Almost got the blue HTC also, but can't decide if I should get that or the Otterbox case they have available.

GioTech

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
BAM! Shipped! Can't wait! Now I will have both the T-Mobile HTC One S AND the AT&T HTC One X in my house for 3 days before I return the One S to Walmart and cancel my T-Mobile account :D And I didn't even order my One X until 2 days ago late at night on 4/30. Winning!

jcochran1977

Sep 30, 2009
Visit site
I was tempted to wait and see if they released the Otterbox Defender for the One X. The Defender is a great case, I have one for my iPhone 4S

newbey123

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
I was tempted to wait and see if they released the Otterbox Defender for the One X. The Defender is a great case, I have one for my iPhone 4S

The one they have is the Commuter case, is that good? Never used Otterbox. Is the screen protector that comes with it good?

jcochran1977

Sep 30, 2009
Visit site
The only experience I have with the Commuter case is with my daughters iPhone 4. It's a nice case, the screen protector isn't that great it's difficult to get on. I would recomend if you use the Commuter case to have a Zagg screen protector put on and then use the Commuter case..

Just my opinion of course :)

newbey123

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
The only experience I have with the Commuter case is with my daughters iPhone 4. It's a nice case, the screen protector isn't that great it's difficult to get on. I would recomend if you use the Commuter case to have a Zagg screen protector put on and then use the Commuter case..

Just my opinion of course :)

I was actually thinking about doing that. Think I will go that route and get the Zagg shield and slap the commuter case on it! Thanks bud, appreciate your help.

chief113

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Those of us who paid the extra $50 to preorder through AT&T directly will have the benefit of receiving the phone 2-5 days earlier (depending on who you ordered from) in addition to the benefit of better warranty support in the event of a problem after the initial 30 days. Don't regret it one bit :)

You didn't pay 50 more, you paid 150 more. You are paying the dopey AT&T reps salaries!

jmsewe0

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
You didn't pay 50 more, you paid 150 more. You are paying the dopey AT&T reps salaries!

Yep, I paid 49.99 for mine through Amazon. It would be nice to have it a few days earlier, but $150 is $150 :)

Enjoy it though! Maybe you can post some tips and tricks for when mine finally gets here! (im an iphone convert)

maverick96

May 16, 2010
Visit site
While I'm definitely going to give the One X for AT&T a try. Ive been reading reviews on how the device suffers from lag, here and there. That's one thing that drives me crazy. Something I don't have to deal with on the iPhone I'm using.

neoenigma

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
"Congratulations your order has shipped!"

OOOOH YEEEAAAAAH. I was so excited when I got that email. No delivery information just yet.

Jon_Cox

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Mine is at DFW as well for a Friday arrival. Good couple of days ahead- The Avengers IMAX 3D midnight show tomorrow night and "working from home" Friday to wait for my One-X. Delightful.