Amazon order status thread

gdgtgeek

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Ordered May 1. Says shipping on May 7, Expected Delivery May 8 (got them to upgrade to one day shipping since I have prime, for free!)

Droid Husker

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Ordered May 1st, shipping May 7, expected delivery May 9.

Can I ask you, how did you go about getting them to bump up your shipping to one-day? I'm a Prime member too, and would love to shorten my wait for my new phone by another day. Did you just call them and ask to have your shipping bumped up because you were a Prime member? Thanks in advance.

jdt4

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Ordered 4/29. Shipping 5/7, delivery scheduled 5/9. I have Prime too, might ask but I already asked to have the price adjusted down to $49.99. Counting my blessings haha

jdt4

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
My order shipped and was updated to arrive on 5/8 instead of 5/9 even though I didn't ask for an upgrade in speed. Exciting to get HOX faster.

say anything

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
i just checked my account and my estimated delivery is now Monday.

Item:
HTC One X 4G Android Phone
Delivery Estimate: May 7, 2012 1 package via UPS

jmsewe0

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Interesting you guys are all getting updated information. I ordered mine early on the 30th, but no information on the status. Still says not shipped and estimated on Wednesday.

jmsewe0

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to keep bringing this topic to the top, but did anyone else order the white HOX from amazon, and what is your current order status? I ordered mine on the 30th, and it has always said, "Estimated Ship Date: 5/7, estimated delivery:5/9"

Is anyone else's phone in the same status?

Gosh darn it, i need my new toy!

Adam Sawyer

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Ordered white HOX on the 1st of May.... still says not shipped, but delivery estimate is tomorrow. Interested to see what happens. It was originally set for for delivery on Wednesday but I sent en email inquiring about overnight shipping and they upgraded it for free.

I will post here as soon as I see my shipping status change. Hope it gets here tomorrow!

jmsewe0

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Still waiting on an update to my status. Ordered 4/30, still says "Not Yet Shipped". Says that it was supposed to ship today, but "Today" is almost over :)

asuprice

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Well I called and emailed yesterday to check on my order that was supposed to ship yesterday and arrive today. Both the email and the person on the phone assured me it would ship on time. Last night I got an email stating there would be a delay in shipping and that now it is scheduled to arrive may 10-11. Thanks a lot amazon

Last edited:

jmsewe0

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Ok, so my order was supposed to ship yesterday, and it finally shipped early this morning (2:23 am). The good thing is, the facility is shipped from is in Campbellsville, KY and I am in Louisville, so it should be here on the day they quoted (tomorrow)