Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Any protectors cover the rear silver ring?

    Does anyone make a protector for the back of the phone that covers the silver camera ring? Mine is already getting scratched up.

    I saw one for the lens, but no the actual painted silver ring.

    Please see the attached picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any protectors cover the rear silver ring?-htc-one-x1.jpg  
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Any protectors cover the rear silver ring?

    Try . They have a skin for the HOX that might be what you're looking for. You can email them too...they're pretty quick to reply.

    I asked if the back skin covered the dotted charging ports on the back and they said their skin did not.

    I've used their products for quite sometime and they work great!
    Thanked by:
  3. #3  
    naviwilliams's Avatar
    Distinguished

    Posts
    812 Posts
    Global Posts
    14,309 Global Posts

    Default

    The Speck case covers a bit of the silver area...

    Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default Re: Any protectors cover the rear silver ring?

    Quote Originally Posted by sparkomatic View Post
    Try . They have a skin for the HOX that might be what you're looking for. You can email them too...they're pretty quick to reply.

    I asked if the back skin covered the dotted charging ports on the back and they said their skin did not.

    I've used their products for quite sometime and they work great!
    Thanks, I sent an email to them.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: Any protectors cover the rear silver ring?

    Quote Originally Posted by naviwilliams View Post
    The Speck case covers a bit of the silver area...

    Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    Actually looking for a protector and not a case - prefer to keep it slim.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Any protectors cover the rear silver ring?



    I got this, 1 screen protector for the front, 2 little discs for the camera.

    Bit pricey mind you
    /Gurraj Singh

    HTC One X - Grey (From Launch)
    o2-UK
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: Any protectors cover the rear silver ring?

    Quote Originally Posted by gurraj singh View Post


    I got this, 1 screen protector for the front, 2 little discs for the camera.

    Bit pricey mind you
    Thanks - it's strange how it only show protection on the camera lens and not the silver ring.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

    Default Re: Any protectors cover the rear silver ring?

    Quote Originally Posted by sparkomatic View Post
    Try . They have a skin for the HOX that might be what you're looking for. You can email them too...they're pretty quick to reply.

    I asked if the back skin covered the dotted charging ports on the back and they said their skin did not.

    I've used their products for quite sometime and they work great!
    They responded back and said the rear protector covers the painted silver ring. On order now....I appreciate your help!
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Any protectors cover the rear silver ring?

    (*)speck covers the silver camera protrusion.
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Any protectors cover the rear silver ring?

    Quote Originally Posted by carfreak View Post
    They responded back and said the rear protector covers the painted silver ring. On order now....I appreciate your help!
    No problem! I'm probably gonna order just for the back piece. I don't think I'll put the smaller side pieces on.

    I use their skin on the back of my iPad and it's held up very well.
  11. #11  
    komeilkarimi's Avatar

    Posts
    23 Posts
    ROM
    Stock HTC

    Default Re: Any protectors cover the rear silver ring?

    can you post some shots of the phone with the camera protection.
    Thanks

Posting Permissions

B