Getting One X and returning Note

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
So my Galaxy Note has been having issues and I have gotten it replaced twice now. I'm still within my thirty days so AT&T was kind enough to send me a One X. Hopefully I get it late this week or early next week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG NOTEusing Tapatalk 2

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
So my Galaxy Note has been having issues and I have gotten it replaced twice now. I'm still within my thirty days so AT&T was kind enough to send me a One X. Hopefully I get it late this week or early next week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG NOTEusing Tapatalk 2

I hope you find the One X to your liking.

The Note is in a class all by itself, and right now no mere smartphone will be able to really replace it.

I have no intention of using anything other than the Note. It fits perfectly into my world and daily usage and eliminates the need for me to carry two devices. The screen size alone gives me the adequate viewing size.

However, I did want to see what all the hub-bub was all about concerning the One X and went to my local At&t store to see one.

Personally, after using the Note for the last 2 1/2 months, the One X felt like a toy in my hand because I could never find a screen so small to be as efficient, productive, or useful again.

I hope you find the One X to your liking. But for me, the Note is the only true all-in-one device available on the market today. Once Samsung adds ICS, and the premium suite, the Note will be even more incredible.

Let us know how you make out.