Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default One X at Walmart for $158?

I saw this on AC. One X for $158 at Walmart. They don't show it on their website and I didn't think Walmart carried at&t. Anyone have any more info on this?

Default Re: One X at Walmart for $158?

I saw the One X on display at my local walmart but didn't pay any attention to the price. Your best bet is to just go check it out.
    - Keith
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

yes walmart carries ATT and I don't think it has launched there yet so that is why you cannot find it...
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Copy, thanks!
    Great Googley Moogley!

Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    ROM
    JB 4.2.2

Saw this thread and thought I would bring it back to the top of the list again. For those of you who got their HTC One X in the US (AT&T Version), it looks like Walmart has it listed in their ad circular for $158 again (likely this week only). Depending on when you purchased and the price matching policy of that retailer, you may be able to get some money back. I got mine at Best Buy about three weeks ago and should be able to recoup $40...

Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    ROM
    2.20 Stock, AOKP

When I visited Wal-Mart, I saw the one x for $149 on contract

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    "I contend that we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
    -Stephen Roberts

Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Amazon has the grey for $120

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by MrSherms View Post
    Saw this thread and thought I would bring it back to the top of the list again. For those of you who got their HTC One X in the US (AT&T Version), it looks like Walmart has it listed in their ad circular for $158 again (likely this week only). Depending on when you purchased and the price matching policy of that retailer, you may be able to get some money back. I got mine at Best Buy about three weeks ago and should be able to recoup $40...
    awesome! waiting for this for this to be in an Ad so I could PM. Thanks!