HTC One X & Beats by Dre headphones (the massive ones)

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I find it weird when using the Beats By Dre headphones, I can't forward to another track, etc.

I can call my voice mail! LMAO - why HTC, why?

Curious minds want to know...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

jhzafrani

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I bloody hope not, I've already paid $300+ for my current pair...

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

I agree. This is a major fail. They own the company and yet they can not map the hardware keys accotdingly? I have the same issue with my headphones.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

ChicagoPoke

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I have the Beat's Solos with the Control Talk. They came with two cables, a regular one and one with the mic and controls built inline. I think that the cable is all you really need, not headphones. If you could find a Control Talk cable somewhere you will probably be good to go.

JayMysteri0

May 6, 2012
Visit site
We were discussing this in this thread http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc-one-x/172165-beats-audio-what-does-do.html

AT&T sells a pair of iBeats that are specific for HTC called UR Beats. Instead of the control talk controller you're used to, it's replaced with a different one. This one only has forward/back controls, pause/play, & answer mic control. Seems for whatever reason, volume control is not the cards for android. Those Solos referred to, will probably have the same control. The UR Beats go for $99, the build quality isn't that impressive, but they do get the job done.

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
I find it weird when using the Beats By Dre headphones, I can't forward to another track, etc.

I can call my voice mail! LMAO - why HTC, why?

Curious minds want to know...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Its not just those phones Navi, its all earbuds.

Get Headset Button Controller from the market. Start with the trial version to see if it works. It times out in a few days and you have to buy the full version. 3 bucks. Send the bill to HTC. ;-)

But it works.

See http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?p=1804292

Sent from my HOX

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon