One X vs Galaxy S3

Ardrid

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Keep in mind this comparison is utilizing the international version of the HTC One X. The AT&T version, which I suspect the majority of us would be purchasing, is more analogous to the HTC One S in terms of performance and battery life. Particularly in terms of the battery life testing, you need to add at least 1.5 to 2 hours to what was measured to get a true idea of the battery life you can expect if you're buying AT&T's version.

Last edited:

chrisjcks

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
The review is biased.

They lost me when they said that pentile display with its over-saturated colours beats the Super IPS LCD2 screen,

Not to mention that we have seen loads of comparisons already, and the HOX camera is also better,

F2.0 with dedicated image processing chip.

Or

F2.6 with nothing. LOL

Even Android Central, the site your now on have stated the SGS3 screen is not as good as the HOX.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

chrisjcks

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Let me add more disagreements to the pro-sgs3 comments over the HOX...

b0fda11e-2479-b26d.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

neoenigma

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
The article was biased as f**k. Holy crap. It's also the first time I've seen someone compare the 2 cameras and say the GS3 was better. It's like they deliberately sabotaged the One X shots to make the GS3 look better.

taarkan

May 10, 2010
Visit site
The article was biased as f**k. Holy crap. It's also the first time I've seen someone compare the 2 cameras and say the GS3 was better. It's like they deliberately sabotaged the One X shots to make the GS3 look better.

I noted this on another thread. It's a terrible comparison for the outside shots. GS3 was taken during full light and what appears to be the summer (leaves on trees). The others were taken during fall/winter on an overcast day. How could you possibly call this a fair comparison!!

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Let me add more disagreements to the pro-sgs3 comments over the HOX...

Click to view quoted image

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

This is contrary to a statement HTC released saying it has regular Gorilla Glass, not Gorilla Glass 2.

Please don't bypass the language filter again.

I noted this on another thread. It's a terrible comparison for the outside shots. GS3 was taken during full light and what appears to be the summer (leaves on trees). The others were taken during fall/winter on an overcast day. How could you possibly call this a fair comparison!!

How does anyone have an actual SGSIII to take their own shots with anyway? Oh wait, they don't.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Keep in mind this comparison is utilizing the international version of the HTC One X. The AT&T version, which I suspect the majority of us would be purchasing, is more analogous to the HTC One S in terms of performance and battery life. Particularly in terms of the battery life testing, you need to add at least 1.5 to 2 hours to what was measured to get a true idea of the battery life you can expect if you're buying AT&T's version.

The GSIII was also the international version. I'm missing your point

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles