Seidio Surface Case and Ultimate Screen Guard

LSUstorm

May 11, 2010
Visit site
I received my Seidio Surface case yesterday and overall I am very pleased. The case adds barely any bulk, protects the camera, and feels great in the hands. Pics are posted below.

I also purchased the Seidio Ultimate Screen Guard. I am very disappointed it does not cover the whole screen. It only covers the display portion of the screen. The sides, top, and buttons are unprotected. It sucks to have an edge when moving from the menu buttons to the actual display portion. I wish I would have known this before purchasing.

i-qpG3wV8-M.jpg

i-fchchKm-M.jpg

i-jSN54Vd-M.jpg

i-DGrPQrR-M.jpg

i-pFFHc7k-M.jpg

i-5tf8qcX-M.jpg

Reactions: XxViperNYCxX

Google10

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
I got the rebranded version of this at Best Buy which came with a holster. Platinum Series - Case with Holster for HTC One X Mobile Phones - Black - HOC22SB

The Platinum Series version does have slightly different protection over the camera (different than the pictures on the site). It simply has two circles instead of the one larger cutout.

I like the case a lot. It adds just enough height to the top to make my headphones fit perfectly snug. No lint issues like I had on my Commuter on my old phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908