Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Whatsapp on the HTC One X

How do i get into the settings for Whatsapp?

Tap the 3 dots at the bottom of the screen, then Settings.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Whatsapp on the HTC One X

Quote Originally Posted by mjwitter View Post
    Tap the 3 dots at the bottom of the screen, then Settings.

When I tap the 3 dots settings isn't a choice.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Forget it I got it...I was tapping the 3 dots while in a chat.

Let me know if you have any issues syncing your facebook contacts to whatsapp with this phone so that your whatsapp contacts have their pictures from FB. I always like that and so far the pics aren't showing up even though I made sure all my contacts are linked/synced with FB.

Hmmm still nothing on this. I've already contacted whatsapp about this. SO far no real help on this. Very disappointing.

Global Posts
    80 Global Posts

I dont know what "whatsapp" is but you can link all your facebook pics with contacts through the OEM interface. If you click into a contact and then click the "link" button up top, you can pick facebook to select the persons picture from to link to.

If that wasnt what you were looking for I apologize.

Hi, I have installed whatsapp on my HTC ONE-X, It asks me to put the phone no along with country code, so that whatsapp will send me a msg. but i didn't receive any msg from whatsapp rather it shows me an error msg that check your internet connection or restart your phone.. I had tried with WIFI as well as with vodafone live but no luck...

Regards,
    Ganesh

Yeh it actually doesn't send a message that you can appreciate. Its an automated behind the scenes thing to register the phone on the whatsapp server. I would simply uninstall and try again. I haven't had any issue so far. Also figured out how to get the facebook pics to sync. Just gotta use one of the alternate apps like Haxsync and tell the Facebook app NOT to sync contacts. And it will work fine.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

I have tried re installing of the application many times but it doesn't work for me.. all the time I got network error..

ROM
    Stock

Maybe uninstall it and manually delete the files?
    Also try using a different wifi...

Sent from my International HTC One X.

Global Posts
    80 Global Posts

what's up with whatsapp on android, and with pictures that other people post automatically saving into my gallery?

on the iphone there was an option to disable that, however I don't see one on the android version of whatsapp.

thanks!

Hi nytrus
    Hi hi read that you managed to sync the fb pics onto whatsapp on Htc one x. How did you do it? I dl haxsync already. What shd I do next? Been trying for a week. Hope u can help. Thanks.

Indir

When I try to open whatsapp on my HTC one alert comes out saying that it could not identify the device and asks to turn off the phone and remove the battery. Please help.

i have problem...i can't sent or take message...