Galaxy Note for HTC One X?

aewatsonsr77

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm considering trading my Note for an HTC One X. I absolutely love my Note but I always want the latest and greatest when it comes to gadgets. I went to an AT&T store and played with the One X for awhile and I was impressed by the screen and build quality. It looks and feels like a premium handset. The screen is not as large as my Note's but it is really nice. My question is should I make the trade? Are there any former Note users who've made the switch and can give an honest opinion of the One X?

aashafie

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Go for it, but the next latest gadget will arrive 3rd June, the s3.

I got the one x, and happy with my choice

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

SAENZ_SCENE

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I'm happy with my one x. I don't need external sd or removable battery. The battery life is awesome on this phone and cloud storage is excellent to have. I highly recommend this device but if you are a fan if Samsung then it may be worth waiting till that comes out. The s3 will be an awesome device! The one x and s3 are both phones that will be on top and you can't go wrong with either. I just hope that they unlock downloader and we can flash Rom's. Lol. That's the only drawback for me. Good luck with your choice. Either way, you will have an awesome device .

Sent from my HTC One X

phonegeek

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I have both. I use the note mostly for some games and general web browsing with the bigger screen. The HOX is my everyday device.

If I had to choose I would keep my HOX and give up the Note.

live4nyy

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I also gave up my Note for the One X. My decision was based more on that I feel HTC will provide better support in the future. I think Samsung is taking a dangerous route with the amount of devices they are producing and they will end up making the same mistakes as Motorola and HTC.

Also, while I absolutely loved the screen size on the Note I just didn't use the stylus and stylus-specific apps that much so I also felt that pretty much half of the focused functionality for the device would have been wasted for/on me personally.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith