Software Update 1.29.401.11

nhughes118

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else gotten this software update, or know what this update does? As in bug fixes, etc. Thanks!

2lxs0x.png

Last edited:

nhughes118

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
I was going to update to the 1.82.502.3 , i thought i that 1.29.401.11 was the international version update.

My One X is the international version. I'm just not sure what the changelog is for it and/or what it changes. All I've heard is it fixed multitasking, as well as anyone who had screen flickering issues.

kullkid92x

May 11, 2012
Visit site
My One X is the international version. I'm just not sure what the changelog is for it and/or what it changes. All I've heard is it fixed multitasking, as well as anyone who had screen flickering issues.

yes the .11 update is said to fix things such as: (copied from xda)

- New HBOOT: 0.95, New Radio: 1.1204.105.14, Kernel version: 2.6.39.4-gc9932b1
- A german site (android-hilfe.de) is claiming any screen flickering should resolve itself within two weeks of using this update, apparently some voltage values were changed in the update. They report you're able to speed up this process by manually setting brightness to 100%.
- Some are reporting much less screen flickering right after installing the update
- The SD card storage issue (disappearing empty disk space) appears resolved for some
- The bug that caused taiwanese text to be shown on the task management screen in the french locale has been resolved
- Wifi issues (related to both signal strength and wifi seemingly disabling itself) a lot of us are suffering by have unfortunately not been resolved
- Battery reporting (or calibration) is reported to be affected by the update in some way or the other
- Multitasking improved; most apps, including the browser, now stay open after having been sent to background