1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Won't charge after 61%

I've been having amazing results with my battery but today I was charging when I was at about 30% because I was going to be out all night. When I hit 61% the charging indicator light in the speaker started flashing and the battery meter next to the time was showing charging, unplugged, charging, unplugged, etc etc. It was looping like that until I unplugged it and plugged back in, but still kept doing it. Any ideas? Anyone experiencing this as well?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    CrackDroid AT&T Sales Rep
    HTC One X Stock
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Ok so I think I found the problem. I was using a charger for another device earlier. I got home and plugged it into my HTC charger and I'm already at 70%. Solved my own problem. With that being said, I recommend using only HTC chargers for your One X. I'll keep you posted.

HTC One X Stock
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Won't charge after 61%

I've been using my blackberry charger to charge my One X because it's twice as long as the HTC cable almost and I've not had any issues so far. What brand was the other charger?.

Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    ROM
    None Yet...

Default Re: Won't charge after 61%

The charger was most likely to weak to charge the HOX. 1ma not 500,
    HTC One (ATT GSM)
    Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
    If any of my posts help you don't forget to thank/like it!!
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by m1m1k13 View Post
    I've been using my blackberry charger to charge my One X because it's twice as long as the HTC cable almost and I've not had any issues so far. What brand was the other charger?.
    It was a micro USB charger for a Motorola Admiral. That phones battery is 1860 MaH so I figured it wouldn't be a problem but it didn't like that charger.

HTC One X Stock