Won't charge after 61%

Stefan.Skoutelas

Jul 2, 2011
www.facebook.com
I've been having amazing results with my battery but today I was charging when I was at about 30% because I was going to be out all night. When I hit 61% the charging indicator light in the speaker started flashing and the battery meter next to the time was showing charging, unplugged, charging, unplugged, etc etc. It was looping like that until I unplugged it and plugged back in, but still kept doing it. Any ideas? Anyone experiencing this as well?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Stefan.Skoutelas

Jul 2, 2011
www.facebook.com
Ok so I think I found the problem. I was using a charger for another device earlier. I got home and plugged it into my HTC charger and I'm already at 70%. Solved my own problem. With that being said, I recommend using only HTC chargers for your One X. I'll keep you posted.

Reactions: BOSSY TEXAS CHICK

m1m1k13

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I've been using my blackberry charger to charge my One X because it's twice as long as the HTC cable almost and I've not had any issues so far. What brand was the other charger?.

Stefan.Skoutelas

Jul 2, 2011
www.facebook.com
I've been using my blackberry charger to charge my One X because it's twice as long as the HTC cable almost and I've not had any issues so far. What brand was the other charger?.

It was a micro USB charger for a Motorola Admiral. That phones battery is 1860 MaH so I figured it wouldn't be a problem but it didn't like that charger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad