Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cgardnervt
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default BestSkinsEver (Full Body)

Hey guys,

I'm a sucka for trying different things,

Here's the pics:

The camera lens & it's metal rim are both protected by the skin.

Here are some photos taken after the application of BSE:

All photos in my thread are un-edited, you either like the results or don't, but hope you guys appreciate the photos.

If your interested in purchasing, here is the link: http://www.bestskinsever.com/htc-one-x-skin

--------------------------

here is a video after 3 weeks.

its holding out very well, no bubbles, marks, scratches or dents.

& here are some 'after 3 weeks photo's

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: BestSkinsEver (Full Body)

Is the phone easy to grip after applying the skin?. I had a hard time gripping the phone before I got a case for it especially when using it in bed.

Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    ROM
    None Yet...

Damn you cant really see it! Looks good IMO. I just use my OtterBox Defender case! However I am thinking about something like this in the near future.
    chrisjcks likes this.

Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Ghost armor is pretty nice also, if you want that carbon fiber look. Pics included.

+1 for BestSkinsEver

I put their stuff on all my gear. On the HOX, I just put the back skin on and it made it much easier to grip in one hand. Darn thing was too slippery before!

Good service too. I ordered a skin for an iPad and the USPS destroyed the envelope. Ripped right in half with nothing left inside. I emailed BestSkinsEver and they put a replacement in the mail to me same day, no questions asked.

Don't work for 'em...just a fan
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by m1m1k13 View Post
    Is the phone easy to grip after applying the skin?. I had a hard time gripping the phone before I got a case for it especially when using it in bed.
    Yes, it adds some extra grip.

I like the skin but I keep mine in my pocket so how is it with getting lint on the edges . Also what about cases do they still fit.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Deleted
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Hey guys,

I've added some more photos and a video to my original post, to show the skins progress after 3 weeks.

Enjoy.

Is this the body skin or the total body skin?

Global Posts
    1,797 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by mrakifa View Post
    Ghost armor is pretty nice also, if you want that carbon fiber look. Pics included.

Click to view quoted image
    Click to view quoted image

+1 to the ghostarmor. Looks sick.

I've been using just the screen protector for over 2 months and love it. Thick and doesn't ruin screen clarity.

Cool thing about bestskins is I told them about a little bubbling after putting it on my replacement one x and they sent me a brand new one. Great customer service IMO.

Sent from my HTC One X

Hi,
    I have a question. Does it change its color after sometime? I bought one skin (deferent brand) for my previous Sensation XL and the color became a kind of yellowish.
    Thanks

had the same problem as zeeking and thats why im doing research on it to decide which one to get

I've been a big fan of Best Skins Ever for a long time. I have been putting their stuff on my gadgets that they offer for yrs. Including ipods and my MacBook pro, all the way back to my original BlackBerry Storm. They didn't make it for my Transformer Prime when I got it, so I went with Skinomi. I can tell you from experience that none of their skins yellow (at least for many years) and their prices are the best that I have found for comparable products. I don't work for them, but I can't recommend them enough.

Does this fit the HTC One XL?