new to droid coming from iPhone

simuneer

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Came from iOS and I love this phone, its been hard to learn but I really want to over come some of the minor annoyances it before I give up and try out the SIII or god forbid go back to iOS.

How do I get this home button to turn on the lockscreen, its annoying reaching all the way to the top just to do this. My phone is rooted so I am willing to try anything.

SMS: why is that the words I type correctly change to a completely different word after i hit space? I turned spell checker off for the time being but I'd like to get it to work properly

Lockscreen: is there a way to get it to display important info like battery, messages, missed calls and weather? With htc sense i found lockscreen that does each thing one at a time, y not all together?

joggy

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
SMS: why is that the words I type correctly change to a completely different word after i hit space? I turned spell checker off for the time being but I'd like to get it to work properly

Unless it's a bug with the phone, you can train it by selecting your word. The next time you go to type that same word it should remember it.

Lockscreen: is there a way to get it to display important info like battery, messages, missed calls and weather? With htc sense i found lockscreen that does each thing one at a time, y not all together?

Try using a lockscreen alternative and widgets for what you want there. Widgetlocker is a great lockscreen replacement.

lucidlyseen

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site

Download swiftkey x, IMO the best keyboard out there, I barley type whole words anymore, the prediction is so good.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon