Results 1 to 5 of 5
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ryan06emu
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Playstation Mobile and HTC Partner!

    Great news out of E3: PlayStation Suite renamed to PlayStation Mobile, HTC is first third-party hardware partner. Here's hoping for FFVII on my HOX!


    fernandez21 likes this.
  2. #2  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ryan06emu View Post
    Great news out of E3: PlayStation Suite renamed to PlayStation Mobile, HTC is first third-party hardware partner. Here's hoping for FFVII on my HOX!


    On the Richter scale of good news, this isn't enough to get a jello wiggle out of me.



    Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Playstation Mobile and HTC Partner!

    Quote Originally Posted by icebike View Post
    On the Richter scale of good news, this isn't enough to get a jello wiggle out of me.



    Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2
    Then why take the time to post? I would have been really interested in this if I wasn't already playing playstation games on my android devices using the fpse emulator.
  4. #4  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gamerpaul View Post
    Then why take the time to post? I would have been really interested in this if I wasn't already playing playstation games on my android devices using the fpse emulator.
    Because he or she did get a jello wiggle out of it. They are just in denial of a almost jizzle moment

    Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
  5. #5  
    The Shag's Avatar

    Posts
    29 Posts
    ROM
    CM7.2 on G2x

    Default Re: Playstation Mobile and HTC Partner!

    Does the PS Suite really have anything going for it besides Crash Bandicoot? That seems to be the only thing I've ever seen them show. If this could be a thing that other devs could embrace, it would be pretty awesome.

Posting Permissions

B