Cases, why buy a Ferrari and then put a Ford Fiesta kit on it?

varsityhacker

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I have never understood why people put cases on their phones that totally change the design and feel that the designers has in mind when they built the phone.

Ironically the only phone screen I have ever broken was my bosses iPhone 4 in a Otter Box defender case.

varsityhacker

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: Cases, why buy a Ferrari and then put a Ford Fiesta kit on it

To each his own I say,I use the otter box defender case because I like it!

sent from my Evo4LTE

Fair enough. Just don't see the point of a case like the defender adds bulk and the protection it offers is over blown IMOP.

live4nyy

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site

Fair enough. Just don't see the point of a case like the defender adds bulk and the protection it offers is over blown IMOP.

I agree. I actually use a Defender case, but for certain situations. For the most part, I keep the phone bare while using a Zagg Full Body but I also use a slim snap-on case (similar to a Barely-There case) and then I use the Defender for when I might be outdoors or hanging out with my little brothers or niece & nephews at the park or whatever. I like having multiple cases depending on the specific needs.

Newtoandroid99

May 13, 2012
Visit site

I don't like putting cases on phones either, but i would hate to drop the phone and not have one on it. A case has saved me from a damaged phone more times then i can count, so for me a case is a given. However, i do like my screen to be naked and have no screen protector, i just like the feel of the glass better.

Reactions: Waiting4MyAndroid

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Why scratch s Ferrari when you can protect it from damage. I think a case make more sense. Just saying....

sent from my Evo4LTE

sirheck

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site

Lol that car sucks bad so funny

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

What is the one thing everyone wants from their phones?
Longer battery life.

The Fiesta can go much longer than a Ferrari.

Plus Top Gear,s Fastest ever lap time on their course
is the Fiesta, and it holds the indoor world speed record.

lucky13pierre

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site

Because of the scratches my iPod touch and BlackBerry used to get. When I got rid of the BB I always made sure I had a case before I ordered the phone I was getting.

Vladabeast

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Go say this fiesta bull to tanner foust, his fiesta would spank any ferrari.

Plus this whole fiesta kit on a ferrari is irrelevant a better anology would be like getting a ferrari but not insuring it which no one does which is the same as a case cause it basically insures are phone from damage

Sent from my MZ604 using Android Central Forums

H50

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
Go say this fiesta bull to tanner foust, his fiesta would spank any ferrari.

Plus this whole fiesta kit on a ferrari is irrelevant a better anology would be like getting a ferrari but not insuring it which no one does which is the same as a case cause it basically insures are phone from damage

Sent from my MZ604 using Android Central Forums

It's more like putting a bra on a ferrari.

varsityhacker

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

Just because you have a case on your phone doesn't insure you against damage. Scratches yes, but you can buy the Zagg full body protection to prevent that.

H50

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site

Walk through the mall parking lot an tell me which cars are insured. Ok, now tell me which ones have bras

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site

Well I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm taking my case to court! LOL

My two sense..

Newtoandroid99

May 13, 2012
Visit site

You buy a Ferrari your gonna get insurance and a hell of a alarm(case). Course it cost 200k, I use cases because of how many people I see w/o one who have a jacked up phone and say if only I had a case I scratched it on day 1. Cases have saved me many times. I don't buy insurance because I already pay for to much insurance in life.