Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE CAR DOCK - WORKS WITH HTC ONE X

    Went over to Sprint Store today to check if my HTC ONE X would fit the Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE Car Dock... IT DID AND WORKS GREAT!!!
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE CAR DOCK - WORKS WITH HTC ONE X

    how much and do you have a case on your HOX? any pics of it?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE CAR DOCK - WORKS WITH HTC ONE X

    Quote Originally Posted by lucidlyseen View Post
    how much and do you have a case on your HOX? any pics of it?
    It cost me 34.99 and works with or without a case, I have a Seidio Surface case. I will post picture soon.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE CAR DOCK - WORKS WITH HTC ONE X

    I would love to see this too.
  5. #5  
    MrSherms's Avatar
    Great Googley Moogley!

    Posts
    94 Posts
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    ROM
    JB 4.2.2

    Default Re: Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE CAR DOCK - WORKS WITH HTC ONE X

    Quote Originally Posted by XxViperNYCxX View Post
    I would love to see this too.
    Same here. Also curious to know whether it supports active charging for the HOX and if the Car App auto-launches when connected.

    EDIT: And is the dock HTC branded?
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSherms View Post
    Same here. Also curious to know whether it supports active charging for the HOX and if the Car App auto-launches when connected.

    EDIT: And is the dock HTC branded?
    It charges when docked and Car App auto launches when docked. I will try to get pictures posted tomorrow.

    Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
  7. #7  
    MikaelPe's Avatar

    Posts
    88 Posts
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts

    Default Re: Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE CAR DOCK - WORKS WITH HTC ONE X

    The Dock for the HTC One X is now available on Android Central, see images too. http://www.shopandroid.com/ibolt-car...3A78A11553.htm
    Thanked by:
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikaelPe View Post
    The Dock for the HTC One X is now available on Android Central, see images too. http://www.shopandroid.com/ibolt-car...3A78A11553.htm
    The one I got is exactly the same one but says Sprint.

    Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Posting Permissions