Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default 1.85 OTA rolling out now

check your updates, it's there - report back on fixes, downloading now
    Thanked by:

Default Re: 1.85 OTA rolling out now

Thanks for the heads-up! Hopefully it fixes a majority of the software issues.

I'm still waiting for mine

Is this the AT&T model you are talking about?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Sorry - yes AT&T

Quote Originally Posted by icebike View Post
    Is this the AT&T model you are talking about?

Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    ROM
    1.85.502.3 710RD

AT&T 1.85 update, yes. Same build as the leak.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    73 Global Posts

Ugh!!! I checked last night and nothing was available, now it says I have to wait another 13 hours... Man that is stupid, wish I could disable that...

ROM
    AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by moregadgets View Post
    Ugh!!! I checked last night and nothing was available, now it says I have to wait another 13 hours... Man that is stupid, wish I could disable that...
    Manually change the date 1 day ahead and try again.
    Thanked by 3:
    Seggzy and seakurt like this.

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts

Mine popped up a notification that was an update available. And I checked last night as well. My timer still says that I have to wait 7 hours. Says I have to be connected to wifi or computer to update.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

Mine downloaded the update but shows it verifying the software for a long time. Any one else have this problem?

Global Posts
    73 Global Posts

hahaha... So after trying this twice it still shows no update available and when I reset the time back it then says you can't check again for 47 hours and 59 min...

Oh well, I'll wait a couple days. Not a big deal for me but others might want to think twice about trying to spoof the clock...
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

I've got the pop up box telling me to install the update but i delayed it to remind in 4 hours. Not sure if this going to break my "root" so i am going to wait for a bit till i confirm. Anyone out there did the update and lost their root? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by avishah5789 View Post
    Mine downloaded the update but shows it verifying the software for a long time. Any one else have this problem?

Mine has been doding this for the last 10 minutes now.

Global Posts
    13 Global Posts

Mine too.

Quote Originally Posted by shikem View Post
    Mine too.
    ive tried restarts, taking wifi off, shut downs. it just wont proceed

Hopefully it works for everybody, i did my update at work when it finished i had to update some of my apps. I havent tried it out yet especially the wi-fi issue.

Quote Originally Posted by silverlogic View Post
    Mine has been doding this for the last 10 minutes now.

10 minutes is not that long as long as the progress indications show that it is working. 30 minutes with nothing but a swirly means your download was corrupt and you have to delete it with a file manager and redownload.

Sent from my HOX
    Thanked by:
    silverlogic likes this.

I got the notification that there was an update. Hit Ok. Nothing happened. Go into Setting and hit check for updates and it won't even check, doesn't do a thing

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts

Thumbs up Re: 1.85 OTA rolling out now

My phone got its update 2 hrs ago and it went fine. It took just about 5-10 minutes!

Global Posts
    65 Global Posts

Unhappy Re: 1.85 OTA rolling out now

Quote Originally Posted by prissysox View Post
    I got the notification that there was an update. Hit Ok. Nothing happened. Go into Setting and hit check for updates and it won't even check, doesn't do a thing

Check Downloads app, and you will find System Update 64.59MB. Not sure what to do with It!
    If selected, it displays a bunch of files.

It took a little bit of "coaxing" but I got it to download. I'm installing it now.

It rebooted the phone twice. (Which is more reboots than I've given the phone since I bought it). It then gave an "Android is upgrading... " message where it said it was optimizing applications then it gave me the "desktop." Total time ~ 5 minutes.

I noticed Wi-Fi before was a bit up and down. It seems to be solidly on now. I didn't notice the problems that others had (beyond the Wi-Fi issue) so I hope this eliminates them before I noticed them.
    Thanked by:

I am having problems with getting the update to install. In the notification area, it says "System Update Download Complete." When I press that, it says "Download Successful" and shows 100% 64.55MB / 64.55MB. Then I press OK but nothing happens. I tried restarting the phone, but that did not help. Also tried deleting the file (in the Downloads folder), and now even pressing "Check for Update" does nothing.
    silverlogic likes this.

Question Please help Re: 1.85 OTA rolling out now

Hi All,
    I need help. I got a message to update. Tried it but something went wrong. Nothing downloaded but now when I reboot it get an error message about HTCdm stopped working, When I click on check updates nothing happens. Please advise.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by icebike View Post
    10 minutes is not that long as long as the progress indications show that it is working. 30 minutes with nothing but a swirly means your download was corrupt and you have to delete it with a file manager and redownload.

Sent from my HOX
    my HOX was processing the swirly for over 30 minutes. no progress bar, restarts, or anything to indicate it was processing the update

i checked and it said my software was up to date.. ill try and change the date and do it again

this will break root right?
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast