1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default I got One X for 99.99

I see a lot of threads advertising low prices on this phone , just ask the guy at AT&T nicely to giove it to you for 99.99 worked for my dad and I. I was a new customer(came from T-mobile).

Default Re: I got One X for 99.99

Got mine for $250 off contract at best buy. I traded in my blackberry touch using their buy back program ($300) and got them to price match at&t's $549 off contract price.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

GJDM thats a good price too ! Did you purchase you're blackberry and contract at bestbuy to get that by back ?

yup, i got it in nov. for free. plus $30 for the buy back insurance.

got my white X for $49 on launch day after having them price match the radio shack pre-sale special (which was gray only). def some good deals to be had, just have to search and pull some strings.

$119 at Walmart and $99 on SAMs club website

Quote Originally Posted by erwaso View Post
    thanks I'll pick up my HTC one x this Friday

Quote Originally Posted by erwaso View Post
    where did you see it for $119? I went into WalMart and its priced at $158, you were correct about Sam's Club buy im not a member

I got my HTC One X for free.. I asked my AT&T account rep for one, and it was delivered directly from HTC themselves.

yay perks.
    Possible Errors Between Keyboard And Chair.

Quote Originally Posted by 1nenonly View Post
    where did you see it for $119? I went into WalMart and its priced at $158, you were correct about Sam's Club buy im not a member
    Check the site. I know I saw it for $119 but the price may have changed.

Quote Originally Posted by 1nenonly View Post
    on Walmart website.

I'm pretty sure they don't ask for a member id on Sams club website. If you're ready to buy it won't hurt to try. Even so, the Sams club membership is 100% refundable anytime in first year

Quote Originally Posted by sniffs View Post
    I got my HTC One X for free.. I asked my AT&T account rep for one, and it was delivered directly from HTC themselves.

yay perks.
    Can he be my rep too? Lol

ROM
    Cleanrom 4.2

FutureShop in Canada has them on for $49.99 on a new 3yr contract with Rogers. I just checked today with Rogers and I'm eligible for an early hardware upgrade at the normal 3yr price, so I'm going to check with FutureShop and see if I can get the phone for $50. Been with my provider for almost 10 years now, no complaints at all. Testiment, I have 14 months left in my contract but they're letting me upgrade now instead of at 6 months left as their policy states.

I just ordered the One X from amazon for 119.99 no tax and as usually free shipping, cant wait till Friday