How do u get the screen to do the Carasal on the one x? Also how do u make it go through all the home screens with out stopping and having to go back around the other way?

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
    06-11-2012 02:06 AM
    I think sense 4.0 does not that those things anymore. I will advise you to install a 3rd party launcher like apex. I know for a fact that it can allow you to have infinite scrolling.
    06-11-2012 05:43 AM
    I think you have to install a 3rd party launcher like apex.This is the best for you handset
    06-11-2012 07:19 AM
    Thanks for the advice guys. If I install that's launcher is it possible to keep everything else the same and just make it so I can do the infinite scrolling?

06-11-2012 09:52 AM
    Thanks for the advice guys. If I install that's launcher is it possible to keep everything else the same and just make it so I can do the infinite scrolling?

Nope, you will have to setup your home-screens again and you will lose access to "HTC" widgets. If you decide to use a 3rd party launcher, make sure you clear the home screens in Sense first and maybe check the sync settings for things like "HTC Weather" and "HTC Stocks".
    06-11-2012 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD