Saving photos from facebook?

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Any photo you access via the browser can be saved by simply long-pressing the photo. (Tap and hold).

Can't say if this will work in the Facebook App, because it was the first thing I deleted from my phone.

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Does not work from the app, however, you could always share it to yourself from the app

Sent using my MoPho-King photon

Cheng Sokdara

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Save any photo from Facebook on your Android smartphone with this cute app.

Pro version released on Amazon AppStore and SlideME.org

No more Ads whatsoever and Direct Save, save photos without leaving Facebook app.

Facebook Image Grabber v1.1.1 RLT

[/CENTER]

Last edited:

romy134

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
***Solution*** I stumbled across this by accident but heres what I did. I download a google app called Androidfy. now if you use the facebook app when you view a picture click "Set As" there will be a new option something like set to gallary there you go.

haoleflip

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
***Solution*** I stumbled across this by accident but heres what I did. I download a google app called Androidfy. now if you use the facebook app when you view a picture click "Set As" there will be a new option something like set to gallary there you go.

Are you sure that is the correct app?

Androidify

"Turn the little green Android guy to yourself, your friends, family, etc."

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site

rexbaumgartner

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
What about opening the picture on Facebook, enlarge to your liking and then do a screen capture. That is all I do....

^o^

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

romy134

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I tried it again and it works on my HTC Inc2 and One X. when you get to the pic press menu the set as the you will see the green androidify guy with the option to "Gallary Photo"

Are you sure that is the correct app?

Androidify

"Turn the little green Android guy to yourself, your friends, family, etc."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC