HTC One X Battery issues.

birdsall01

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
....Over the course of the night the battery had dropped maybe 8% and than all of a sudden it went from 50% to 0% in a matter of mins if not seconds.
This is exactly my problem too; three times in the past week. Is it a battery fault?! The phone was essentially on standby in my home wi-fi network, then battery charge free-falls to zero.

Joshua J

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
My HTC one X has been normal for 2 months and now there's this battery problem also! The battery life can just easily drained off overnight without being used.. Any solutions? :'(

Allen_Jensen

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
My AT&T HTC One X+ get's very hot whenever I use it - over 50 degrees C. Device get's so hot sometimes I cannot comfortably hold it in my hand. Could this be due to a defective battery?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
My AT&T HTC One X+ get's very hot whenever I use it - over 50 degrees C. Device get's so hot sometimes I cannot comfortably hold it in my hand. Could this be due to a defective battery?

Do you have apps running in the background?

Sent from my AT&T One X running CodefireX ROM Android Version 4.4.

Swell6

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Do you have apps running in the background?

Sent from my AT&T One X running CodefireX ROM Android Version 4.4.

I gather the standard battery supplied with the One X is far from ideal. I replaced mine with a higherhigher capacity battery used in the One X+ and the difference is astounding! No more overheating & battery lasts day & a half. The overheating is the issue - just kills battery life. Recommend trying this.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I gather the standard battery supplied with the One X is far from ideal. I replaced mine with a higherhigher capacity battery used in the One X+ and the difference is astounding! No more overheating & battery lasts day & a half. The overheating is the issue - just kills battery life. Recommend trying this.
I would be careful. You're using a battery that is not made for your phone.

Sent from my splendid Note 4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz