One X will not charge past 20%
I've got a slight problem with my HOX,
the problem is I got it relocked for warranty but i've got it back because i've void warranty with htcdev > cwm, pretty stupid me Also CWM has been removed, can't boot in it and there isn't a stock recovery on it.
I can't unlock it anymore because i have a problem with the battery, it will charge for 30 minutes - 1 hour and then it shuts itself off. ( In usb as in normal charger aswell, tried other charger but no avail )
When i try to unlock it, it gives me error FAILED <remote: battery low>>. Problem is itīs need to charge past 30% and thats not happening..
Also i cannot find my HOX in adb devices, got the driver installed and my pc sees the HOX.
*** Relocked ***
*** Security warning ***
I'm getting pretty desperate, i've read alot threads but all say it should charge full if put in hboot/fastboot
There is no ROM on it, I wanted to flash other rom on it but this went terribly wrong >> low battery, i've wiped all before i relocked it. I know super stupid.
I hope you can help me
Thanks in advance,
- 06-16-2012, 06:23 PM #2
I haven't seen anything about getting around the low battery thing when flashing stuff, but I'm not saying there isn't a way.
Kinda wondering how you got into this situation in the first place...
Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
Re: One X will not charge past 20%
Lol, yeah i had around 32% and thought 'I can flash easily a new rom and boot.img, but after the wipe it locked itself down because i was below 30%, no problem i put it on the charger but i wont charge anymore. So i returned it to htc but they found that i had cwm on it obviously. So i got it back without warranty ( i thought faulty hardware/battery ) so here i am haha, i know pretty stupid
- 06-17-2012, 01:51 PM #4
- 06-17-2012, 02:29 PM #6
- 06-19-2012, 02:39 PM #8
- 11-01-2012, 08:38 PM #10
- 1 Posts
Re: One X will not charge past 20%
i Have a solution
1.copy recovery file into platform tools folder
2. make sure unlock_code.bin is in platform tools folder (hopefully you have kept the email with your unlock key so you can download the attachment and place it into the folder otherwise u can try and login and download it again)
3. hold ctrl + alt and right click and select open command prompt here
3. minimize command prompt and follow instructions below
4. create a text document on your desktop and paste this info
fastboot getvar battery-voltage
ping /n 6 localhost >nul
5. Name it whatever you like and save it with .bat extension (batch file) and place the file into the platform tools folder where you have the unlock_code.bin from the htcdev site, enter fastboot on your phone and open the batch file it will repeatedly reboot whilst charging and also show your battery voltage ie: 3654 mv now wait as long as it takes untill it reaches 3695 mv (worked for me) then close the batch file make sure your in fastboot, open the command prompt you minimised earlier and paste:
1. fastboot flash unlocktoken unlock_code.img (press enter)
2. fastboot flash recovery (followed by the full recovery file name as its written in the platform tools folder ie : openrecovery-twrp-18.104.22.168-endeavoru.img (dont forget to put .img at the end) then press enter.
finished you should now be fully unlocked and have a recovery installed now u can boot into recovery and let your phone charge to at least 40% before you begin to relock the bootloader to flash the stock ruu or you could stiick with a custom rom and flash as normal.
- 06-15-2013, 12:50 PM #11
- 10-10-2013, 06:52 AM #12