Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #26  

Global Posts
    814 Global Posts

Default Re: AT&T supposedly has direct carrier billing for Play, but I do

I can't even bill apps.

Well, I would get on the phone again and holler at AT&T. All I can say is that it is supported on AT&T One X, as I mentioned (I've billed 2 paid apps now). Must be a plan issue.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #28  

Global Posts
    814 Global Posts

Welp, I tried it one last time. This time the person I talked to told me again that it is device specific, and he supposedly had a list of devices he could pull up in his system, and the HTC One X was not on it. He could not explain why it works for some people and not others. He said the SGSIII was not on it either, but the SGSII was. I asked him if that list was available to customers, and he said no.

Phooey.

Wink Re: AT&T supposedly has direct carrier billing for Play, but I dont s

I was using carrier billing with my att HTC one x. It was acting buggy and storage was full so I did a factory reinstall and now it doesn't give that option

ROM
    Stock

Default Re: AT&T supposedly has direct carrier billing for Play, but I dont s

Its app specific,some apps will let you pay with your at&t account and others only let you pay w/ a card.

Sent from my S3(:
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    8,933 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by SenseMonkey View Post
    Its app specific,some apps will let you pay with your at&t account and others only let you pay w/ a card.

Sent from my S3(:
    Are you sure? That Make no sense to me. I either have it or I don't, depending on the rom I'm running.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.

The rules are here

Most often people get confused by trying to use wifi.

Some carriers have a maximum amount configured into the plan so parents can keep kids spending under control.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:

Just change the csc code for a U.S. one and you should have that option back.

Global Posts
    1,049 Global Posts
    ROM
    ice cold sandwich aokp

ok if you can't get it that way go to radio shack Wal-Mart game stop target k mart cvs blah blah blah and get a Google play card

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums

You have to have Wi-Fi turned off and connected only to your carrier's cellular network. The option to bill carrier should be in the drop-down menu right above the "Accept and Buy" button. I have an HTC One X on AT&T and this works for me with any app.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12