Dead Trigger just killed my One X

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
So I was playing Dead Trigger and was all killing zombies and **** and then my One X just died. No battery led, the charger won't work, I'm totally genuinely pissed. And to top that off my One X was rooted and unlocked. Does anyone know if HTC will be able to see that if the phone is bricked?

Just a warning One X owners, you take the life of your phone into your own hands if you decide you really need to kill zombies. **** you Madfinger games, **** you.

Last edited:

xXBLACKBERRYXx5

May 18, 2012
Visit site
So I was playing Dead Trigger and was all killing zombies and **** and then my One X just died. No battery led, the charger won't work, I'm totally genuinely pissed. And to top that off my One X was rooted and unlocked. Does anyone know if HTC will be able to see that if the phone is bricked?

Just a warning One X owners, you take the life of your phone into your own hands if you decide you really need to kill zombies. **** you Madfinger games, what the hell?

i played the first two missions of that game like 15 minutes ago. but now im considering taking it off the phone altogether due to this post. o.o wtf. im scared. lol

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Okay, sorry for the false alarm. apparently this game just somehow disables the auto-shutdown when the phone run out of battery and goes to auto shutdown. This puts it into "super-critical" low battery mode, where the phone has to be plugged in for about an hour before it even shows a red led, which blinks orange for a while after that before going to a steady red charge. Again, sorry for the false alarm and watch your battery.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance